Where is everybody ???

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Just more lurking lately myself. The beaSSt has been parked since Oct 31rst...

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
I am mostly mobile via TapaTalk lately... Also the TB is on loan to my sis, so not too many questions from me lately. I do like this site so much that I still pop by regularly and read the new posts. We are getting ready to get an '08 CTS4 so at least I'll be back in a GM vehicle (Forester is going to the wifey)

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
steelcityTB said:
Local onatario TB owner here! I live in Hamilton hence the name! Oh and here's my TB
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410488465.113893.jpg
Have you added yourself to the member map? Oh and WELCOME TO THE NATION!!! :tiphat:

Nice rims btw :thumbsup:

steelcityTB

Sep 11, 2014
No I have not yet found that map! Maybe a fellow like yourself could help direct me there!

Thanks about the rims! Down the road it will be a clone!

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's right below the search bar when you're on the forum page. It's in the bar of "buttons" that starts out with home, forum, what's new and such right below the GMTNation logo.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are you on? The mobile site or tapatalk? If on the mobile site, scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see a faint oval that days "full version" click that, then you'll see what I'm talking about after you scroll back to the top. Although, I'm imagining it'll be near impossible to navigate the map on your phone. A computer will be much easier if you have one available. :yes:

Edit: if you're on tapatalk you won't even get close to finding it because it's not supported on there, a lot of forum functions aren't.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.