Where could I find an ss grille bar?

blackout51

Original poster
Oct 18, 2012
Just like it says I'm wondering where I could buy the ss grille bar, I like that look with those vents in the headlights and am not sure how I'd make them on my own.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
The vents is how air gets in the air box on the passenger light for the oem cold air intake on the tbSS.....other than that they serve no purpose. Theone on the driver sideis pointless and is just there for looks.

blackout51

Original poster
Oct 18, 2012
jrSS said:
The vents is how air gets in the air box on the passenger light for the oem cold air intake on the tbSS.....other than that they serve no purpose. Theone on the driver sideis pointless and is just there for looks.

I kind of assumed theyre mostly for looks I mean how much air could get through there anyways but I think it adds some aggressiveness to the front which is what I'm looking for

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Damn i must have been sleepy I forgot about tbssowners.com, check that out bro. Don't forget you will need the ss bumper or an 07+ lt bumper for it to fit.

blackout51

Original poster
Oct 18, 2012
TexazReece said:
Damn i must have been sleepy I forgot about tbssowners.com, check that out bro. Don't forget you will need the ss bumper or an 07+ lt bumper for it to fit.

I just wanted to change the bar that goes across the grille not the whole grille, will I have to change the whole grille? But I'll check it out, thanks

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I got mine as the entire assembly there might be some for sale with just the bar but more than likely you'd have to purchase the full grille bro.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
You'll have to get the whole grill shell. Which thebars are attached to just like ur tb.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I actually wanna get the newer lt grill and headlights that don't have the bar. I think that will look tits on my SS. Well I have a pic of this andthe pic won't load. Damn.

lint

Dec 4, 2011
I have a SS crossbar in my 2004. if you do that it needs the top and bottom cut off but it can be done. Had it on the TB. for about a year but took it off to paint and never got it back on. It takes a little work to get it cut right. But it will work. I will try to find a pic from the old site that another guy had it in. don't have mine here to take a pic.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online

No members online now.