Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Last night shift before I'm off for 5 days! :woohoo:

Reactions: Tiggerr

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Got the main yard mostly cleaned up finally. Chilling for a few, will get something to eat soon, then mow, then depending on time might try to clean up the side yard a bit before heading to go see the GF later this afternoon.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Yard sailing this morning now getting some Steak 'n Shake to eat for lunch, heading to a couple houses later for Mother's Day since tomorrow we will be busy

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Got up after night shift and it's our 22nd wedding anniversary. She left with the dog... to go to the cottage with her mum and brother while I slept.:love0001: When she gets back tonight, we'll go out to a nice dinner. :loveintheair:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
With some help from @kurupt, @triz and another friend of ours, we got all my big and heavy stuff moved from the condo into the new house. Of course, it looks like a hurricane blew through here, but in a day or so, I should have things sorted and looking like a hoarder doesn't live here :tongue:

Right now, I'm relaxing and watching some TV, but I'll probably take a shower and a nap pretty soon. Meeting up with the fellas tonight at a new Winghouse that was just opened, to watch the UFC fights. :2thumbsup:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got up bright and early to go clean out the condo. Picked up some spackle to fill some screw holes from my TV wall mount, as well as some push pin holes. Hopefully the property management people don't screw around and give me my whole deposit back!
wish-gif.81524

Back home, gonna turn my attention to the kitchen and get things put away in there so I can actually use it. Need to do a ton of grocery shopping, not to mention MAKE food, so that's top priority right now. :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Changed the oil in my brother's 96 z71 as payment for him cutting my hair haha.

Then put together a new, smaller TV stand and moved the huge entertainment center out of the living room. 12year old entertainment center was made for tube TVs so our new flat-screen had just been chilling on top of it for a few months now.

Still have to deep clean where it was then slide the TV stand into place and hide wires.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Went for breakfast with a friend, then back home, ordered A/C parts to get the Saab's air going again (accumulator, seals, o-tube). Then, nothing. Was supposed to do stuff outside but it didn't happen. No reason. The wife will be pissed :hissyfit:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
After 2 days of trying to use cutoff wheels and drilling, I FINALLY got the rusted-to-hell toilet bowl tank bolts out...

IMG_20170516_184418.jpg

... so I could replace the tank/bowl gasket which leaked BADLY whenever the toilet was flushed. As you can see, yeah this thing was dead years ago... :hopeless:

IMG_20170516_184713.jpg

Got the shower situated, now I have a fully functional master bathroom! :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Got more done on my kitchen last night. No more wires hanging out of the wall.

Today - more work. Going to see the GF tonight, then more work a little later after that.

I might not be awake tomorrow :yawn:

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
After getting the wife pissed off yesterday, will have to do something outside today. Likely fix up the lawn tractor and pump out the pool cover. Maybe clean out the garage. As long as I'm doing SOMETHING, I'm safe,
:deadhorse:

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Went after work and got the struts and shocks! Ready for Saturday!

Except I'm an idiot and didn't even think about the lift replacing the upper strut mount, now I have to take it back and get the work redone :Banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working then working at a buddy's new house

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Cleaned out 11 roof top exhaust vents and filters. Changed some belts and greased up some bearing. I love the mechanical side of maintenance.20170518_103305.jpg 20170518_102630.jpg
On the other side of that fence is the roof top lounge where there was plenty of eye candy to see and talk to while I was up there all day. It was amazing to say the least. I got offered drinks and water by the tenants. It's nice when they even know my name. It sucks when I can't remember there's. Lol it's hard to keep track of 250+ tenants.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Finally back home in WNY after an engine replacement in my MH. Developed a knock in Albq, NM where I was attending a family wedding, ended up being about a $10k trip :badday:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
POETS day today.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Trying to find a new insurance policy for renters and auto, over $200 a month isn't cutting it anymore

Edit: just picked up my struts that got the lift mounted on them today!

Attachments

• IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Trying to work through the day without throat punching anybody.

gpking

Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
Shopping for new brake lights and researching why my a/c compressor won't engage...

I just had the system "professionally" recharged two years ago, had the compressor clutch bearing fail last year, so I'm about to do everything in my power to have not done all that work in vein (trust me, that bearing was not fun).
It's storming now, so any troubleshooting will have to wait for tomorrow when I am doing an oil change, greasing the parts that get greased, and lubing up the control arm bushings so they stop squeaking.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Managed to get one side of the garage cleared and swept out. Buddy of mine is dropping by in a couple of hours to give me a washer and dryer (gotta love free stuff :biggrin:) so needed to clear the way to back his trailer in.

Got a little sidetracked doing some inventory on stuff that was left behind. Under a bunch of empty cleaning bottles, were 5 paint buckets. 4 had some contents in them, but it's clear they had been there for too long as they smelled really foul, and/or were getting clumpy. Those will get set outside with the lids off to dry out so I can dispose of them.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Replacing an upper ball joint in my golf partners Bravada, then cutting the grass on my new rider, Burt.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Working on the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online