ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to GMTNation.com! Here's the story...

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
the roadie said:
:thumbsup: ....that, plus the unique chance to be one of (currently) eight members with a higher post count than me.

I am sure that will not be fore very long

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Or it was inflated due to years of posts before many of us were owners....

papo020

Dec 19, 2011
Thanks for the heads up. I'm in here now and will ignore tv from now on. Thanks for making this a real site!:thumbsup:

JerryIrons

Dec 20, 2011
Hi everyone, another previous site escapee haha. Now I know why that site just became unpleasant to be on. Glad to see some familiar names! Boy if this site could get the compnine information that would be a sweet thing.

Looking forward to hanging out here from time to time!

-Jerry

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
I think it's a shame on how things went down at Trailvoy but then again action was necessary, between each post you'd have an ad laying there and the performance was just killing! I really hope this site gets where it should be as there's alot of great members here from the previous and not to mention the most knowledgeable!

Best of Luck to you all and we'll be here for the support! :thumbsup:

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
Sad to hear how it turned out. Like many of us loyal "users" of the TV site, it has been an amazing resource! I at least hope that stays there, or some can be transferred to here.

I look forward to being a part of the new world here and anything I can do to help, just let me know! :thumbsup:

Taz6056

Dec 21, 2011
I have benefited greatly from the old sites information, the people, and ideas shared. Sad to see the old site get as bad as it did, however everything must come full circle. The most important part of the old site is what brought us all together in the first place on the old site is basically reigniting all of our passions on this site.

Marc.

400Magnum

Dec 23, 2011
As someone that has been screwed over by several previous employers, I can sympathize with the frustrations that led to creating the new site. And as such, I will certainly support this site instead of the TV site when I am more financially able.

Good Luck with the new site, I wish you all the best.

Merry Christmas everyone!! And a Happy New Year!!!

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
I made it here, thanks roadie!

I know, its been awhile since I even set foot in TrailVoy, but many things are changing in my life. A divorce, move to Florida to be near my kids and through all this (its in the works right now...all of it) I have decided I am getting another Trailblazer....I miss my '05 a lot.

I'm here, I'm searching for my TB, and I am stoked to be a part of this place .

outlaw

Dec 27, 2011
Glad to see its not down and out. Just slightly misplaced while everyone gets their bearings back. I was inactive for a while and noticed something wasn't right. I just searched "the roadie" to find out a bunch of stuff was changed. Oh and the fact that someone linked a file the roadie had changed to something about gmtnation (which is how i found the site).

gruvedaddy

Dec 28, 2011
Wassup fellas? I commend you on your commitment to running a functional and user friendly website. I like the layout here, i always found that other place to be cluttered and complicated to navigate. Anyway, good luck on your endeavors here. I don't have a whole lot to offer in the truck knowledge department, but i'll help whenever i can. :smile:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
gruvedaddy said:
Wassup fellas? I commend you on your commitment to running a functional and user friendly website. I like the layout here, i always found that other place to be cluttered and complicated to navigate. Anyway, good luck on your endeavors here. I don't have a whole lot to offer in the truck knowledge department, but i'll help whenever i can. :smile:

Welcome to our new home! Get settled in and enjoy. :smile:

Now I have got to ask... How and where did you get a 2012 Trailblazer? :raspberry:

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:

Now I have got to ask... How and where did you get a 2012 Trailblazer? :raspberry:

He acquired a "limited release" 2013 (second generation) that GM pushed forward and are selling as 2012's. :yes: Who believes me?

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:

He's a spy for VS...get him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Busterbrown said:
He acquired a "limited release" 2013 (second generation) that GM pushed forward and are selling as 2012's. :yes: Who believes me?

:confused: I agree.....spy :rotfl:

IAFF78

Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for starting up this site. I remember years ago when I joined the other site, how valuable it once was. I hope this site keeps heading in the right direction.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
New Private Message at Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum
1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou More
BCC: recipientsYou Show Details FROM:Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum TO:jri0934@yahoo.com Message flagged Friday, January 6, 2012 6:50 AMMessage body ***DO NOT REPLY - THIS IS A NOTIFICATION EMAIL ONLY!***

***If this private message has SPAM, invitations to another website or inappropriate content, please forward to: admin@trailvoy.com***

Dear silvernclean,

You have received a new private message at Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum from Trailblaze_2002, entitled "You have received an infraction at Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

This is the message that was sent:
Dear silvernclean,

You have received an infraction at Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum.

Reason: I felt like it...
-------
:duh: This is starting to get ridiculous, why do you insist on dragging this out. Do it again and I will ban you for a longer amount of time. I want to be fair and allow you to continue to have access to the knowledge here so don't be a troll. Search and keep this bullcrap in the past. :hopeless

Thanks,
Drew
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
How to replace The.... - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

---Quote---
He went to another forum

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide App
---End Quote---
All the best,

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,

***DO NOT REPLY - THIS IS A NOTIFICATION EMAIL ONLY!***

***If this private message has SPAM, invitations to another website or inappropriate content, please forward to: admin@trailvoy.com***
Reply to:
Reply to Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum
Reply to Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum Send

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
someone on the other site asked "where was the roadie" and this is what i gotin my email this morning.:eek: for replying that he went to another site . hahaha whatever:eek:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Well at least they have some sort of moderation. I bet the big wigs got tired of babysitting. Looks like he is happy swinging his ban hammer around. :rolleyes:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
haha, right? i was just telling the truth, not like i was trying to piss anyone off.....he asked and i told.. thats ok the best people are here.. f*ck them :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:crackup: Saw this when I clicked on the link to read the thread. :dielaugh:

Umm, gee, ya think? :weird:

Attachments

• OS.jpg
    OS.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
lol lol :rotfl: Thats freakin hilarious!!!! i had that same thing come up on me b4 but that was b4 all the shit went down.....

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
I got banned today. It was odd, one PM said I was getting a warning I needed to change my avatar (from a GMTNation Logo) and 7 minutes later I got another PM saying I had been warned and I was now banned for a few days.

I thought I was playing pretty nice.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I guess children LOVE to turn into bullies when their powers are still fresh.

We NEVER handed out sanction points for open and honest discussions.

Sanctions, heavy-handed moderation, and closing a thread that threatens their little world is so childish.

View attachment 17753

2544d1325875185-supporting-trailvoy-1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 44

bamatb

Jan 6, 2012
Just joined. I found out about all the wifferdil when I read a post on the OS about The Roadie being banned. Sent an individual a pm to ask where the new site was, and here I am.

I wasn't active over there, just popped in every so often to see if there were any issues that I needed to be on the look out for on my 2003 TB. The info and the folks involved were always very helpful. I've had some of the more common issues (fan clutch, mode door craziness after battery swap, blower motor resistor pack), and got through each one just by reading up. Thanks, all, for that. And thanks for continuing that effort, here.

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
and closing a thread that threatens their little world is so childish.

From his profile, the next generation super mod is only 21 YO. ....really? Childish pubescence at its best.

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
I think it is hopeless that they are attempting to prevent members from asking about one of the most valuable members the community (overall) has. Now they are attempting to play the intolerant mean guy act, and it will only make more people walk. They'll get what's coming to them, there is no reason to push it one way or the other.

Instead of just letting things play out naturally, they insist on preventing people from finding this site, and the only reason I can think they would do that is because they know it is a threat. This is where the resources are. So the more people they piss off by enforcing the rules using brute force, the more people we will gain over here, helping the community grow.

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
I still get emails from the OS about I haven't been posting and what not....now I just send those to the spam box :rotfl:

Much better place here than over there.....

gmctodd

Jan 8, 2012
Great place fellas,

I wasn't very active at the other site, but knew something was amiss lately.Thanks to " the roadie" for the invite and the info that got me here:thumbsup:

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
gmctodd said:
Great place fellas,

I wasn't very active at the other site, but knew something was amiss lately.Thanks to " the roadie" for the invite and the info that got me here:thumbsup:

Welcome!

Be sure to create a introduce yourself in the "Member Introductions" forum if you haven't already.

Jeenyus

Jan 7, 2012
thanks for keeping the best resource for gmt's going!! im glad to be a new member of this forum! ......now i need a new sticker for the envoy!!

Deeds

Jan 6, 2012
That was my post the other day asking why Roadie was banned. Seemed weird a guy with almost 28,000 posts had got under someone's skin at that late in the voyage.
But thanks for sticking your necks out and letting me know about this site.
Funny, what made me look at Roadie's status on older posts was the color of t____blaze 2002's handle, which I had come to associate with Roadie's color. I read one of his posts, in the middle of a some thread, and it had nothing to do with the thread, but was giving heck to some guy.
Reading more of his posts, he seems off balance - in most posts i've seen the word "hopeless" being used (including in his post closing my thread asking about Roadie, prior to it being deleted). Creepy guy.

Anyway, nice being here.

Deeds.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
jkdubz said:
I still get emails from the OS about I haven't been posting and what not....now I just send those to the spam box :rotfl:

Much better place here than over there.....

Yeh I saved myself the trouble and unsubscribed from all notifications from the OS. Believe it or not even doing that was irritating by waiting for the page to load, that site is on it's way to the grave.!

The only thing worth seeing there are the pics of the different ride setups including the markmc album! Hopefully soon enough we'll have more and more on GMTNATION. I know i'll be posting mine soon enough once I finish my current mod list :wootwoot:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I recently logged in there so I could get to a couple articles for some work I need to do to my TB this weekend. I knew the gist of it but wanted to check a few details.

I'm planning on taking pictures as I go and make new articles for here. The guy who had written the original over there hasn't been around for over a year.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Sparky said:
I recently logged in there so I could get to a couple articles for some work I need to do to my TB this weekend. I knew the gist of it but wanted to check a few details.

I'm planning on taking pictures as I go and make new articles for here. The guy who had written the original over there hasn't been around for over a year.

Thanks for the initiative! Fuel filter change would be nice :redface: lol! I found that on the old OS, so in the process of changing mine i'll try and post some pix If i can :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86