FEEDBACK Trailvoy Shenanigans!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Our USA sticker guy High Voltage hasn't been around for a while due to life getting really busy for him from what I understand. But Harmless does stickers also last I checked, he's in Canada but that's no biggie.

And welcome!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Sparky said:
Our USA sticker guy High Voltage hasn't been around for a while due to life getting really busy for him from what I understand. But Harmless does stickers also last I checked, he's in Canada but that's no biggie.

And welcome!

:iagree: These are from Harmless

0426121551b.jpg

0426121551a.jpg

0319121459.jpg

0710121837.jpg

High Voltage does a great job also, this was from him before the jailbreak

P1000626.jpg

Here's links

High Voltage (but like stated he's been MIA do to life)
http://gmtnation.com/f43/gmtnation-decals-sale-982/

and Harmless
http://gmtnation.com/f43/canadian-decal-vendor-1550/

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
well I just rescued 4 poor bastards from the clutches of VS and directed them here from trailvoy. they were newbies that had posted intros and I went in and basically said that this site is dead and if they want to know where everyone went to PM me. I got 4 out of 4 responses so hopefully we will have 4 new members soon. I sent all 4 messages saying to come to G M T N a t i o n . c o m and the filter didn't catch it lol.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
eh not a big deal if I lose that acct. I have other Emails if I really need to have an acct there. besides one of them asked where The Roadie and everyone else went. lol

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I wonder if my account is still good there, I haven't been back since I realized everyone is here. I should go into my account over there and delete my picture albums and start a new one with message pics.

"the pics of my 2006 Denali are no longer here"

"I have chosen to move them to a new home"

" their new home is at G M T N a t i o n . c o m"

" come over to see my pics and explore our community"

These would look awesome in my gallery there don't ya think?
:rotfl:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
It looks like I'm getting under Loverotties skin... :wootwoot:

Do those guys pay you to be there biach?They should!

This comes after I instruct another noob (who did a great job building a rear shelf unit like Roadie did in 2008) to contact me via email so I could let him know about this site... :rotfl:

The fun never ends... :thumbsup:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
the roadie said:
Loverotties and Ylab don't think their continuing actions in support of sending profits northward to VS haven't been noticed and discussed? :confused:

Loverotties and ylab, sounds like members of a dog forum, ruf ruf :rotfl:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Yep. Delusional.

If the thread survives, it will be because they have no working mods anymore. Spammers run amok as well. Funny thing when 100% of the volunteer admins and mods leave a site all at once. Must be a reason behind it. A SET of good reasons. But the clueless ones and the mod wannabes stay behind as if it's going to get better. :no:

Audiophobe did just sign up here. Recommend making him feel welcome. :thumbsup:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
the roadie said:
Yep. Delusional.

If the thread survives, it will be because they have no working mods anymore. Spammers run amok as well. Funny thing when 100% of the volunteer admins and mods leave a site all at once. Must be a reason behind it. A SET of good reasons. But the clueless ones and the mod wannabes stay behind as if it's going to get better. :no:

That goes without saying! :thumbsup:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I can't believe that people would get defensive about members who recommend another site. No one here would give a squatch if someone recommended trailvoy or ss owners.

jlv2

May 20, 2012
Wow. Lots of stuff happened lol. I posted an intro thread at trailvoy back in may (I didn't ask anything). I think my post had like 100+ views and not a single reply lol. I think I got here from an actuator diagram they had over there. I know I'm still new but I already like it here. :smile:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome! :tiphat:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
jlv2 said:
Wow. Lots of stuff happened lol. I posted an intro thread at trailvoy back in may (I didn't ask anything). I think my post had like 100+ views and not a single reply lol. I think I got here from an actuator diagram they had over there. I know I'm still new but I already like it here. :smile:

Welcome to the site! I like your actuator article, good stuff!:thumbsup::cool:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
jrSS said:
I mention gmtnation on ssowners all the time. Nothing is said.
I'm sure it helps that the owner of ssowners is a member here. :grouphug:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I think there was a VW stalking the C-bus meet with a Rott and a Lab in the back seat or maybe I was seeing things...

or making them up :raspberry:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Short Bus said:
I think there was a VW stalking the C-bus meet with a Rott and a Lab in the back seat or maybe I was seeing things...

Ha ha, a couple TV dogs in the back seat of a VW :salivate: Who was on top, Rottie or Lab :love0001: :inlove: ???

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
jlv2 said:

:tiphat: Welcome:tiphat:

In case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com/f5/welcome-gmtnation-com-heres-story-226/

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
the roadie said:

Agreed, and need to get him to post his cargo storage design over here as well. He did some nice work on that.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Trailvoy ought to change their slogan to the same one ServPro uses. As predicted, the entire argument is gone in that thread. Every once in a while communist China's censors take a break and clean up Trailvoy of any dissent

"Trailvoy, like it never happened"

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
SBUBandit said:
...As predicted, the entire argument is gone in that thread...
The chickenshittery level is about 14 feet deep over there, isn't it?

Spammers thrive unmolested, but mention another site, and they run around like frantic TSA screeners thinking you have a sausage hidden in your pants.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
SBUBandit said:
"Trailvoy, like it never happened"
Ain't that the truth! :rolleyes:

the roadie said:
but mention another site, and they run around like frantic TSA screeners
In this case, I don't believe it had anything to do with mentioning this site. I think the member on the losing end of the argument got butthurt and reported the thread. The more of his posts I read, the more I believe that he's just an idiot. :blinkhuh:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I just tried logging onto TV under my old user ID (on global ignore) and I'm locked out :sadcry: Seems like they don't want me around.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Short Bus said:
I just tried logging onto TV under my old user ID (on global ignore) and I'm locked out :sadcry: Seems like they don't want me around.

Ha, I just tried logging in too, first time since I found out you were all here. You have been banned, for no specific reason, ban will be lifted never.
I guess they were spying over here and saw I was having too much fun here. Banned, no reason, forever! What a buch of fools. Probably those dogs Rottie n Lab saw my post a few before this one. I might have to find their e mail and give em a blast! Oh well if the population there keep dropping it will soon be Ghost Village.

If anyone from trailvoy is reading this "YOUR ALL GAY" :raspberry:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
the roadie said:
thinking you have a sausage hidden in your pants.

I do...:cool::wootwoot:

At least, that's what I try to tell my wife! :crackup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
See thats odd, I still havnt been banned there. (Probably will now that i mentioned this over here). But then again, this was the first time I logged on in so many months. I do it to see if i'm banned lol...

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I currently have LOTS of time on my hands. Vertical Scope office is only 45 short minutes away. I wanna get one of those white paint pens the used car dealers use to write on the windows. I wanna write " trailvoy. Com sucks the the big one, GMTNation is the place to be" or " hey vertcal scope The roadie n all his friends says you suck ass" all over my back and side windows and go park in front if the place, kinda like a protest I guess you could say.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I would take the high road in a protest, and just tell their neighbors the truth.

"Vertical Scope buys and sucks the life out of thriving motorsport enthusiast communities."

"Rob Laidlaw ate our forum and destroyed it - he's coming after yours next!"

"Vertical Scope, destroyer of motorsports communities - is coming after your smartphone, tablet, and pet forums next."

"Vertical Scope: selling millions of eyeballs to advertisers and ignoring the PEOPLE behind those eyeballs."

"Own an Internet enthusiast forum? DO NOT BELIEVE the lies you will be told by Rob Laidlaw to sell out."

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
the roadie said:
I would take the high road in a protest, and just tell their neighbors the truth.

"Vertical Scope buys and sucks the life out of thriving motorsport enthusiast communities."

"Rob Laidlaw ate our forum and destroyed it - he's coming after yours next!"

"Vertical Scope, destroyer of motorsports communities - is coming after your smartphone, tablet, and pet forums next."

"Vertical Scope: selling millions of eyeballs to advertisers and ignoring the PEOPLE behind those eyeballs."

"Own an Internet enthusiast forum? DO NOT BELIEVE the lies you will be told by Rob Laidlaw to sell out."

Thanks for the suggestions that are more fitting! Once the kids are back in school I'm going for a drive :biggrin: ! My wife works that way so I'll just drop her off and go to 111 Peter Street and hang out for a few hours :cool: . I think I'll use the first 3 you suggested, one message on each side and one on the back!!!

I know, I know, I know.......pics or it didn't happen :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
And if you have a smartphone or tablet, run a loop of the Hitler Youtube video about the Ducati forum mess. They ran a jailbreak long before we did, but for the EXACT SAME reasons. Someday I'd love to research the number of forums where the main contributors all took the community elsewhere after a hostile takeover.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Maybe have a GMT meet in the VS parking lot :biggrin:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Short Bus said:
Maybe have a GMT meet in the VS parking lot :biggrin:

That would be good :thumbsup:! Maybe a convoy up n down the street would be good too! Voy's n TB's all window painted with slogans on em. I saw on Streetview that there is a restaurant at the base of that building that we could eat at too!

Any GTA area members want to join me? I'm flexable with a date that suits all, as long as its after school starts. Hey CdnGMan, I know you'd like to come too I'm sure.

I can be kinda spiteful :biggrin:, I got a parking ticket a few years back cause the meter expired, the parking dude and I got to my car at the same time but he still gave me a ticket :undecided:. I ran into the bank across the street and got a roll of quarters real quick. Then I walked up n down the street in front of the parking dude and put 1.00 in all the other meters that expired. He was really pissed and try telling me I can't pay for someone elses parking meter :hissyfit:. I told him you can't give them a ticket cause their meter wasn't expired :raspberry:!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online