trailblazer memory savor

Frankie Archuleta

Original poster
Apr 24, 2017
Rocky Ford, Colorado
Hey guy I am new to this forum did lots of reading here great site!!! Anyways I am looking on info for a memory saver. I did a battery change and lost the door actuator what a pain!! LOL does anyone recommend what memory saver would be good to get? My family we own 3 trailblazers (04,05 and 07) and this would come in handy hate to go threw that mess again!! Thanks for any info

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I have never found the little 9V ones to work well. As soon as you open a door, it's dead. Last time, I used a lithium booster pack when I changed the battery.

As far as the actuator is concerned, it would have died anyway. It's not just because the battery was disconnected.

Reactions: Matt

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
tiphat.gif
tiphat.gif
Welcome
tiphat.gif

In case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com...eres-the-story/

Totally agree with Mooseman. Except I use one of the older jump packs. Just make sure none of the battery cables short to ground while you're swapping batteries.

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
(-) to body ground and (+) to the battery cable side of the mega-fuse, which is the black cable, which is the one on the right in this picture.

upload_2017-4-26_9-50-1.jpeg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That's the one

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That will definitely work and will also be useful if you ever need to jump start anything. These are more power than their size let you believe.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online