Tire Anti-Mod

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
What a shame that some jacka$$ did this to a nice Envoy! If he was tired of his SLT then instead of trying to ruin it he at least could have given it to me. :biggrin:

Some people shouldn't even be allowed to THINK about operating a vehicle.

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Envoy_04 said:
What a shame that some jacka$$ did this to a nice Envoy! If he was tired of his SLT then instead of trying to ruin it he at least could have given it to me. :biggrin:

Some people shouldn't even be allowed to THINK about operating a vehicle.

Don't know about being 100% nice. Door molding is missing off the rear passenger side. Either have it all or have none, and if it comes off clean the spot up at least :rotfl:

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
And another Envoy, gee! The story goes this guy's boss drove it in and said to swap the transmission. Mechanic noticed this little tidbit and probably saved the owner what, having to get a whole new car? Look closely and you'll notice it's a drive-on lift, and the vehicle is barely on it.

View attachment 33353

And then we have this. That looks like a TrailBlazer rim to me. Guy called in and said his tire was flat - he wasn't kidding, that's for sure.

View attachment 33354

Attachments

• QTvADQv.jpg
    QTvADQv.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 27
  • hgL8FMQ.jpg
    hgL8FMQ.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 22

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
IllogicTC said:
And another Envoy, gee! The story goes this guy's boss drove it in and said to swap the transmission. Mechanic noticed this little tidbit and probably saved the owner what, having to get a whole new car? Look closely and you'll notice it's a drive-on lift, and the vehicle is barely on it.

View attachment 20868

* Mechanic proceeds to carefully, and VERY slowly, ease the drivers door open and back the Envoy off at a pace even your Grandma would be impatient with. :rotfl:

Those Forteras sure are gripping that rack for dear life. :yes:

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
willbill92 said:
I guess I wanted to know what kind of moron would ruin a perfectly good Voy.

"Ruined" is a term relative to how big your money shovel is :thumbsup: :crackup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It was barely stuck...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online