The Spoiler Button

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
If you are discussing a topic in which some members may not necessarily want to see the outcome, or if you are setting a joke and want to hide the punchline until the very end, you can make use of the Spoiler Button.

Simply click the + button in the toolbar above the editor when creating your post, then add the hidden content between the [noparse][/noparse] tags.

And this content will only be displayed when the user clicks the "Show" button.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Will we have to make our initial post (this applies to replies only I guess) and then go back and edit it to add the spoiler text? Or will the email notifications not include the spoiler wrapped text? Kinda defeated the purpose sometimes on the OS.

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Blckshdw said:
Will we have to make our initial post (this applies to replies only I guess) and then go back and edit it to add the spoiler text? Or will the email notifications not include the spoiler wrapped text? Kinda defeated the purpose sometimes on the OS.

I don't really have any control over what the email notifications include as far as content.

Also, you are able to add the Spoiler tags on both new messages, replies, and edits.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
The spoiler button is always nice! :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online