He's not sick for watching, but sick for waiting his turn! :crackup:

Reactions: Sib and fletch09

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
images

Reactions: hrddrv

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe, before you start looking like a mental patient.

My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. I'm pretty sure he was hitting on me.

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"

The speed with which a woman says "nothing", when asked "What's wrong?", is inversely proportional to the severity of the crap storm that's coming.

McDonalds has a slogan, 'If it's your birthday, the meal is on us.' If you're in McDonalds and it's your birthday... your life sucks!

The pharmacist asked me my birth date again today. Pretty sure she's going to get me something.

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week. Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.

I can't understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women's clothing line named, "Sag Harbor".

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

Money can't buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet is because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara, and of course, Opie -- all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The picture is not clear but I can tell you this...

That's an SS, it has a Canada Post sign on the roof and was making a delivery near my home.

I guess it was an ExpreSS Delivery! :tongue:ExpreSS Delivery.JPG

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Taken today...

Ontario Peaches.JPG

Which, oddly enough, look like strawberries! :crackup:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Monster truck stopped by at work and gave us 20 or so drinks. If I understood it right our office is sending them around to all of the stores like that, pretty cool of them.

20160901_115820_HDR_zps11wqaizo.jpg

Reactions: fletch09

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I admit, I was a bit worried when my friend told me that he had decided to join the LGBT community. But, I still consider him a friend.

Cqfi7pLUMAAOc-B.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Got this from a friend.

FB_IMG_1476663804235.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Heavy Duty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.