1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

TB SS woes video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mooseman, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

Pretty interesting. Pulls the tranny for a rebuild and then installs Kooks headers. Broke a couple bolts in the process. Not a how-to but interesting.

2. Blckshdw

Blckshdw Moderator

He sure does LOVE him some Kooks products!

I need a garage setup like that, definitely jealous of the lift. :yes:

3. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

He has another earlier video on the same SS where the intermediate shaft stripped and took out the disco. Shows taking the right axle, disco and shaft out but doesn't show how he fixed it. Later says he used one from a TB 4x4.

4. Mounce

Mounce Silver Supporter

Dude's cool and does good work, been sub'd to him for a while. Saw that video last night, thing sounds mean. :yes:

5. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

First video I saw of his was he talks about secrets to rebuilding the 4L60E and he totally dekes out of it. I guess he wanted to keep some trade secrets but why do a video at all? He strings us along and then, nada.

Capote likes this.
  6. Boricua SS

Boricua SS Well-Known Member

yea I've seen his vids over on ssowners for a while now... some comedy to them, then hoping to see something interesting.... and nada... It'd be nice if he showed when they were mounting the tranny back in, struggling with the headers, etc... Ive had my tanny out 3 times now. takes me and my brother about 30-45 minutes to pull it out lol, but Im 2wd... be interesting to see the awd get put back together etc... still fun to watch though