tb has no power when i accelerate

Alansd

Feb 12, 2014
they said the plug was fouled..Kind of a waste to me.But these guys are dependable and I have used them as needed for many years.
Gonna buy some extra coils to keep in the truck.

Royalwapiti

Jul 16, 2012
AC Delco Coils are $23 each on Amazon. AC Delco plugs are $6.00 delivered in 2 days with no tax

Change all of them when you have these types of problems.

KNBlazer

Feb 8, 2012
Royalwapiti said:
AC Delco Coils are $23 each on Amazon. AC Delco plugs are $6.00 delivered in 2 days with no tax

Change all of them when you have these types of problems.
Care to share a link? Best price I found a couple of months ago was on Ebay, a set of six for $215 shipped...

P/N#

Royalwapiti

Jul 16, 2012
I guess it depends on your year and engine for the TB. I have a 2006 with 4.2. A different coil than yours, but they have yours for $35 each delivered in two days if you have Prime.

On Amazon the price can flucuate throughout the day. Sometimes i put stuff in my wishlist and the price will go up or down. So today the coils are $24.74, when i bought mine they were $23.01 delivered and no sales tax.

Plugs were 6.35 plus $2.00 rebate so in the end they will be $4.35 Could have gotten them for $5.something but it wasn't through Amazon and the shipping would have been 4-5 days. I wanted them quick so i paid a buck more.

I have ordered the whole front end for my 65 mustang, Camry struts, idler arm, etc. Nissan radiator fan. You name it, you can get most parts here if you can wait a few days for delivery.

If Amazon has a warehouse in your state you may need to pay sales tax.

bspurloc

Dec 27, 2012
Stores are not allowed to clear your codes due to Emissions and people clearing them before going.

Amazon is a sly beast. You are not actually looking exactly at the same seller each time. they have a system that rotates out the lower prices as the stock depletes and maintaining the link as if it is all the same person.

You can search for XYZ and find it for $10 from ABC. 2 days later you go into your History of purchases and want another so you click the Link and oddly the same URL the item is now $15, but if you look at the SELLER info you now see its DEF selling it not ABC.
It is really annoying especially when you know a specific seller is selling the exact OEM of an item not a knockoff where the amazon replaced seller may not.
NEVER MIND the reviews below that item not being seller related. So you have no idea if the reviews are for seller ABC or seller DEF or another.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraymates

Members Online