I fired my supercharged traillazer up this weekend. There is light at the end of the tunnel! I started this project in January 2009 with the idea of using an Eaton M112 off a mustang cobra on the inline 6 in my then daily driver 2006 trailblazer. I'll try to quickly summarize the project. I love this engine and think it has great potential. I started with a blower in hand and quickly realized I would need a mockup engine to be able to build and mock all this up with a spare engine in my garage. Once I got the engine, I decided where to put the blower so it would fit by hanging it from my engine hoist near the engine and making measurements between the mock up and the engine bay of the daily driven trailblazer while fixing it in place with anything from tie downs, duck tape to zip ties. Decided on position and then I built .....piece by piece. Here is a list of things I can think of without too much thought about the last 4 years, I'm sure there is lots missing: custom intake - machined a flange by hand on my small milling machine...must have taken 100 hours, wrapped intake runners out of sheet metal and welded them to the odd oval shape of the port, welded them to the flange and plenum...blah blah... custom throttle body inlet to mate the round throttle body to the oval supercharger inlet and bend at the ~70 degrees needed to clear the hood, this was formed from sheet metal and merged with a 3" pipe to the throttle body flange. Fuel rail - made a custom fuel rail using fuel rail extrusion and bungs I machined on my lathe built and ran new fuel system lines blower plenum - a bunch of machining as well as sheet metal work to collect the outlet of the blower to a 3" pipe blower - machined off the bottom intercooler flange of the blower so it would sit flat on my plenum upgraded fuel pump to aeromotive stealth added a return line to the tank added an adjustable fuel pressure regulator relocated the battery to behind the driver rear wheel along the frame a bunch of intake piping and welding 4" cone filter, slot maf placed in 4" pipe with honeycomb in front of it, slot maf placed post intercooler for iat 3" aluminum intercooler/intake plumbing crank pulley - pinned to crank, machined a fixture with drill bushing so the crank could be drilled and pinned to the additional supercharger pulley. I put a lot of time into making this a stout joint bracketry for supercharger, idler, tensioner - all custom add ons machined from aluminum, figuring these out and making them look decent probably took hundreds of hours...literally thermostat housing modified to be straight without the bend built an intercooler reservoir for the liquid to air intercooler - mocked up out of foamboard and hot glue then duplicated out of sheet aluminum bracketry for the liquid to air intercooler mounting to hold it floating above the air filter lots of modification of the mustang cobra heat exchanger - relocated inlet/outlet, built and welded custom brackets wiring and ecu relocation/extension of some wires/sensors, made custom injector harness custom built catch can and rerouted crankcase ventilation system for supercharger derale dual electric cooling fans and dakota digital fan controller added wideband bung just prior to cat Here is the somewhat finished project. I have to work a little on the blower alignment before I drive it, the belt wasn't too happy but she idled like a champ with the 4" maf and 60lb/hr injectors.