Stockinteriors.com

07TrailyLS

Original poster
May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
browsed this site for brand new carpet over the weekend. It has good reviews, just wondering if any of you guys have ordered from here and if it's of good quality. For 195 dollars shipped im really considering rolling the dice for jet black carpet. My light grey is shot and yellowed from kids and Ohio winters. Thanks guys.

Reactions: tsmith1156

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Never heard of it but if it's legit I may do it too

browsed this site for brand new carpet over the weekend. It has good reviews, just wondering if any of you guys have ordered from here and if it's of good quality. For 195 dollars shipped im really considering rolling the dice for jet black carpet. My light grey is shot and yellowed from kids and Ohio winters. Thanks guys.

Reactions: 07TrailyLS

07TrailyLS

Original poster
May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
Like I said they have decent reviews for the trailblazer brand carpet on their website. The only credible review I could find was on tbssowners. A guy said "it works with lot of time and heat". That's literally all that was said about this carpet. Just hoping for something a bit less vague than that is all.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I know someone who used their carpet on their car. Any replacement carpet will take some work to get laid out well, and it will require trimming, but it looked decent when he was done. Best to do in the summer though when you can unroll the carpet and let it sit out in the sun for a few hours to help it uncurl and soften up.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

07TrailyLS

Original poster
May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
Once again. Thank you very much boys. Forum kicks ass

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member