Still Learning

Marty395

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but, I just wanted to say I am really loving this site so far! I am really glad to see support for tapatalk, I was pretty bummed when I learned the OS did not support it. Anyways, just thought I'd share my satisfaction with the site so far.

Marty

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
I'd also like to welcome you :biggrin:

I have to agree also. This community (because that's what it is) is the best thing since sliced bread :wink: Seriously, I have found so much good info on this site and saved a lot of $$ in repair costs by learning how to do repairs myself. I am not the most mechanically minded person, but find the help people give here to be easy to understand and use.

Dec 4, 2011
woody79 said:
I'd also like to welcome you :biggrin:

I have to agree also. This community (because that's what it is) is the best thing since sliced bread :wink: Seriously, I have found so much good info on this site and saved a lot of $$ in repair costs by learning how to do repairs myself. I am not the most mechanically minded person, but find the help people give here to be easy to understand and use.

I too would like to welcome you

Ditto on the sentiments. I had to go back to the OS today for a "how to" and a "where to get" on replacing the heating element in my seats but sooner rather than later all that info will be here rather than there. :yes:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! The OS is like a dusty reference library where members HERE wrote most of the books, but we moved elsewhere when the atmosphere became toxic. Like the library at Pompeii. If you need questions answered and researched by volunteers in real time - this is the place. Nobody left over there with decades of combined experience like we offer here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online