Spun a bearing in the beaSSt!!! :(

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Boricua SS said:
Talked to the dealership 2 days ago.... IM GETTING A NEW GM CRATE MOTOR!!!!!!!!!

Not the update I expected tonight but a good update it is:thumbsup::wootwoot:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
STLtrailbSS said:

:crackup:.. love that episode on Seinfeld

MAY03LT said:
Not the update I expected tonight but a good update it is:thumbsup::wootwoot:

thx Drew... best news ive heard in a while, i'll tell ya that much lol...

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
hell yeah man thats awesome news :wootwoot:

:Lager Louts: heres to you having no more problems

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well, the new motor is here....

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_10.jpg

dealer said i should have it back monday at the latest... cant wait to get my baby back....

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Good news Juan :wootwoot: It's about efin time!!!!

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
Boricua SS said:

I hope it all works out to your advantage, and it's safe.

Don't know if the Auto world has a name for it, but in the Navy we called it a "Hangar Queen". That what the PICS remind me of.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Great news!

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Jeez a header install would take all of 30minutes in that state, time to pull my body lol actuallly the stealership replaced my water pump today the bearing was crapping out anyway New Motor,New Power Ohhh Yeahhhh

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
STLtrailbSS said:
Jeez a header install would take all of 30minutes in that state, time to pull my body lol actuallly the stealership replaced my water pump today the bearing was crapping out anyway New Motor,New Power Ohhh Yeahhhh

you aint lying bro... there was soooo much i had goin on in my mind with the body off... unbelievable how easy it wouldve been to do anything and everything to the motor, trans, etc...

i saw your thread on the water pump... gotta love GMPP lol...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Congrats on the new motor. Break it in right and let the tire smoke roll.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Just in time for the Midwest meet!

rcam81

Dec 3, 2011
Onsted, MI
What about changing your fuel sending unit while you can see the top of the tank?

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Congrats on the new motor. Break it in right and let the tire smoke roll.

i like how you think Kyle :rotfl:

Matt said:
Just in time for the Midwest meet!

yes indeed Matt... i was soooo worried about that.. funny thing is.. i think they have a troll on this site.. because oddly enough.. they knew all about the MI meet... i know i never referenced it since i dropped the beaSSt off in mid March.. i figured hell, i would have it back in plenty of time... but now that its coming down to the wire.. they were like.. dont worry Juan, you'll have it for MI.. i was like :confused:.. i dont know if my dad mentioned something.. but they knew all about it...

rcam81 said:
What about changing your fuel sending unit while you can see the top of the tank?

my sending unit is fine.. so no need to replace it... and if it goes, i have the GMPP with zero ddeductible.. so i'll be covered either way...

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
yes indeed Matt... i was soooo worried about that.. funny thing is.. i think they have a troll on this site.. because oddly enough.. they knew all about the MI meet... i know i never referenced it since i dropped the beaSSt off in mid March.. i figured hell, i would have it back in plenty of time... but now that its coming down to the wire.. they were like.. dont worry Juan, you'll have it for MI.. i was like :confused:.. i dont know if my dad mentioned something.. but they knew all about it...

Well, ask them if they want to come and have a look!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online