Source for Boss or Euromax?

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Does anyone know a place that actually sells Boss and/or Euromax wheels? I am really interested I the Euromax 515's can't find them anywhere except eBay and not in 6x127. I also like the Boss 313 and 315. I haven't found anyone who actuallysells these wheels. Saw one website that listed them but out of stock in all sizes and bolt patterns. Am I just pissing up a rope on these? Everything I find, that I like, either is the wrong bolt circle, wrong size, or crazy money for customs. Frustrating finding wheels for these things. God forbid GM just used 6x5.5 like the rest of the trucks and SUVs! That would've made too much sense I suppose.

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
I'm 2wd though and gonna lower it a bit. Think they would stick out too far. If I was 4wd and gonna lift yeah id just do that.

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
These are what I'm looking at, from top to bottom Boss 313, Euromax 515, Boss 315

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 12

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
There are very few wheels in our pattern since only us and SSR shared it.

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
HARDTRAILZ said:
There are very few wheels in our pattern since only us and SSR shared it.
Yeah I know. Supposedly the Boss wheels can be had 6x127. Just can't find them. Not sure about Euromax. Saw an ancient tread where NorCal did a group buy on some 22's, but that was forever ago though. Really like those 313's with the chrome lip and black center.

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
Tiggerr said:
I'm 2wd though and gonna lower it a bit. Think they would stick out too far. If I was 4wd and gonna lift yeah id just do that.
Couldn't you compensate with a higher offset?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online