So give me some feedback

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
When you check your hubs the only way I know is to hold your hand/fingers on the spring and spin the wheel, then you can feel the subtle rumble from bad bearings.
There is almost impossible to feel any play in hubs when bearings go bad, they have to be really really bad for you to feel it like you could in the old days(pre hub).

AzTruckGuy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
When you check your hubs the only way I know is to hold your hand/fingers on the spring and spin the wheel, then you can feel the subtle rumble from bad bearings.
There is almost impossible to feel any play in hubs when bearings go bad, they have to be really really bad for you to feel it like you could in the old days(pre hub).

Today I heard nothing from the passenger side driving around all day ...

Man I had to take the Trailblazer to a shop to loosen up the bolts on all calipers...it took me forever just to do the rears...but it was so easy and I got a chance to cut the garbage can in the back with the grinder...BTW there is a difference in sound now, sounds like it has more guts....

Brake.png

Brake1.png

AzTruckGuy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
Well the struts and motor mounts change out did not happen as planned, the strut wouldn't come off and with time running out, Ive decided to let someone else change them out since I'm leaving up to Phoenix on Tuesday. I got the 235/65/16 installed and I have to say the steering just feels so much better and overall better ride. The front will be lowered .5" from stock, heres some before shots.

Truck.JPG

Truck1.JPG

Trcuk2.JPG

Really happy with the tire/rim combo I got

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online