Simple Bluetooth on Stock Radio

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Hi All

I for one live in KSA where OnStar is not available and I love having bluetooth to play Audio etc from my phone to my Cars Speakers

And also I didnt want to mess with the stock radio as I really love the chimes and stuff

So I simply bought a Bluetooth Adapter by Logitech I believe. It connects using a 3.5 mm headphone jack

To add a headphone jack I bought a casette adapter

So the castte adapter is in my tape deck with the 3.5mm headpohone jack connected to the bluetooth adapter which is powered by the cigarette lighter

Whenever i enter my car my phone auto connects to the bluetooth adapter and can play Audio etc

Its a simple trick for me at the moment. If anyone has a better way to integrate this better into the car let me know

Creo

Jan 19, 2017
Texas
Stock head unit has FM radio correct? You could do bluetooth to fm transmitter instead. I use the AUKEY one I got off Amazon for $20. volume is a tad low but works pretty darn good. Yea, you'd have to get another bluetooth adapter but the neatest thing about this one is that it is powered by USB so I can plug it into any USB port in the house and use home stereo also :smile:

Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.