Sightings - Is this a GMTNation member? **Midwest**

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
amweaver47 said:
Anyone recognize this? Was parked outside Auto Zone in Elkhart. I would have went inside but I was on my way to a job interview. I saw it on my way past and piled on the brakes to pull in. I was able to get out and take a quick pic of it though. Nice looking Ext with a lift kit.
Which Auto Zone was it? I don't think I've seen that one around town

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
amweaver47 said:
View attachment 20459

Anyone recognize this? Was parked outside Auto Zone in Elkhart. I would have went inside but I was on my way to a job interview. I saw it on my way past and piled on the brakes to pull in. I was able to get out and take a quick pic of it though. Nice looking Ext with a lift kit.

That is a nice looking truck, I am surprised I haven't seen it around. I will have to keep a closer eye out.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It does look good

amweaver47

May 15, 2012
Grimor said:
Which Auto Zone was it? I don't think I've seen that one around town

1555 Cassopolis St. Elkhart, IN 46514

It's just around the corner from Lochmandy. I'm not sure if it was an employee or a customer but I work right around the corner so I'll keep an eye out.

@HardTrailz, Let me know where I can pick up my referral check when I recruit them to the site. I WILL find the owner.

How about this one? Saw it at the intersection of McKinley and Hickory(?) today at around noon. I'm surprised I got a decent photo of it. I had the phone hooked to the stereo, zoomed it way in, and had to wait for a break in traffic. Newer LT with SS wheels, aftermarket taillights, tinted, and moldings deleted. Gotta be a member.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I will get you yours when I get mine.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
6am today - Randall Rd and Big Timber Rd, Elgin IL.

Fully badged black SS with dark tint on front windows with blue LED license plate lights.

jomulk56

Apr 21, 2014
I saw a black one with red SS inserts and a white one. Both in Ft. Wayne over the weekend.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
jrSS said:
attachicon.gif
uploadfromtaptalk1398649356908.jpg my wheels I picked up
looks good man!

Reactions: jrSS

amweaver47

May 15, 2012
Grimor said:
Saw this on the way to work this morning.

flamintb.jpg

On Napanee in Elkhart. Not feelin the flames
I see that truck frequently. It has a reproduction grille in it if I remember correctly, like the mesh is chromed too. I believe the owner lives on California rd as I've seen it parked at a house there before. It's on my way to work.

amweaver47

May 15, 2012
I saw a newer two tone LT today. It caught my eye because it was a version that should have had flares but they were MIA. Then as I got closer in traffic something else caught my eye...

Couldn't be one of us, I think we all know better than that. I unfortunately couldn't find a Sharpie in my glovebox (yes I really did look) to make a gmtnation sign before I had to make my turn. Damn, that's one more we couldn't save, I feel like I let the community down.

And I saw the flame one in town again today. I really need to get a gmtnation sign ready.

Reactions: dmanns67

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Black Denali Envoy with blacked out front grill and blacked out rims. Appeared to be a girl driving. Seen near McClean and 20 in Elgin around 12pm.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got family in Bellevue but not theirs...

GalacticFuzz

Dec 4, 2011
Anybody on here with a blue trailblazer with cb antenna on the front bumper doing a Girl Scout vendor show in Springfield, IL today? Looks like has a body lift since I didn't see a lift in the front strut.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
7/11 5pm - Elgin, IL - Meijer grocery store.

Black SS with all windows tinted as dark as possible including the front windshield.

BuckeyeEvan

Apr 1, 2012
I am just now seeing this thread. About a year ago I spotted a trailvoy sticker on the back glass of a TB(if I recall correctly) in the parking lot of the microcenter on Bethel Rd in Columbus OH.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
CaptainKD said:
Route 20 - Hanover Park, IL.

Silver 07 Envoy with tinted windows and tinted tail lights.

You driving sucks and if you ever wreck I hope you only kill yourself.
No plate ID? :biggrin:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:crackup:

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
08/24/14 7:00pm - Portillo's in Elgin, IL. Silver Trailblazer. Blacked out rims, de-moulded and de-racked. :cool:

JamesL3

Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
8/25 3pm Silver TB traveling west on Rockside Road - independence, OH. debadged with black pinstriping by the license plate.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Saw a TB on the north end of Warwood, WV right on route 2. Pretty sure it had Ohio tags, and was flat black. No pics cuz I was driving and people were right on my ass. Was parked on the street by Riley Hill Road.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Hopefully it's no one here. But there was a black TB at Wendy's over lunch, wasn't bad looking, license plate was "STEVIE D"
So, over lunch rush, the guy parks in a spot that wasn't a parking spot (there are actual parking spots about 10' ahead of him) with the back half of the truck in the drive thru lane and just sits there, IN HIS TRUCK, playing on his phone. so people have to drive around him to get to the drive though. It took me ~12 min to get food and he was there when I arrived and there when I left.

steviedicktb.jpg

Reactions: Mounce

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
11/17/14 Roughly 5pm. Heading south on Randall Rd and Route 20. Elgin, IL.

White Trailblazer. No badges on the back and no moldings on the sides. Appeared to have factory rims. I was turning left and didn't catch a real good look at it.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
12/28/14 10:30am - Menards in Elgin, IL. White TBSS with a wind deflector for the sunroof. Stock rims. Tinted front windows.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
01/02/15 2:45pm - Menards / Meijer in Elgin, IL.

Matte black Envoy (possibly plastisdip?). Blacked out reverse light tops. Blacked out brake lights. Tinted front windows. Orange (?) third brake light. Matte black rims.

Tried to catch up but couldn't with all the stop signs and people crossing.

View attachment 62693

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online