FEEDBACK Replies

bbarker89

Original poster
Dec 19, 2013
I think it would be cool if we could notifications for replies and comments on things weve posted or posted on. i do like the emails but they come hours later

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
My emails seem to come almost instantly? Although I turned them off and just use tapatalk now

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I've seen emails come within minutes. Also depends how you have set up email on your device. Can you detail how you get your emails (what client software) and what kind of device you're using (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone)?

bbarker89

Original poster
Dec 19, 2013
the roadie said:
I've seen emails come within minutes. Also depends how you have set up email on your device. Can you detail how you get your emails (what client software) and what kind of device you're using (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone)?

i mostly use my computer and get emails on my phone. i have a galaxy s3. gmail

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Next time check the detailed headers of the email and you should be able to spot if it's a delay coming out of our servers, or a delay within gmail, or a delay getting from gmail to your phone. The time stamps to troubleshoot this are all in the headers. You might have the "time to sync" set to a long time on the phone, is my first guess. But using Tapatalk on your phone is a far superior option, IMHO, and check it when you can or set up Tapatalk instant notifications.

In general, forum software isn't set up for fast chatting, though.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online