I know this topic has been covered a lot, but I'm a visual guy and love seeing pics. Trouble is I've never been able to find any that showed what needed to be bent. At any rate, the tools I used. 21 mm open end/box end wrench 15 mm wrench and socket hammer large flat blade screwdriver channel lock pliers The passenger side was a piece of cake for me. I was able to do everything from the wheel well and only had to remove the tire. The driver side is where the issue is because the one bolt hits the sheet metal. I started by removing the plastic fender well Not sure if it's completely necessary, but it made better access to the metal that needed bending. Fairly easy to do, just remove all the push pins and wrestle the whole thing out. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:325] Next was to remove the 15 mm bolt and nut holding the control arm to the spindle. I used my large screwdriver as a wedge and hammered it into the slit to open it up a little, then tapped the control arm off. I then tied the spindle so it wouldn't tip over and pull on the brake line. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:328] Here you can see the issue with the rear bolt. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:326] The front bolt clears it....barely. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:327] I used the box end of the wrench to get started. Once the bolts were loose I switched to the open end side and was able to almost remove the bolts completely. The bolts were loose enough at this point that I could finish removing by hand. I forgot to take a pic of the bent sheetmetal before putting the plastic fender well back in, but you can see here where the bolt hit the metal, and how I bent it. I used the channel locks to grab the metal and just put some muscle into it. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:329] That's it. Took me about 1 1/2 hours by the time all said and done.