Amazon Product Replacement Shift Linkage Bushing (Dorman)

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So which one is it? Both say they fit our application.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So which one is it? Both say they fit our application.
They're the same product, I was able to find one for cheaper so I posted it here.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
None of those look like the one that fits the trans end of the cable though.
Oh geez, I didn't realize the one you posted and the one I posted both we're different p/n's..... my bad dude. I don't know how I didn't spot this :duh: @Mooseman delete my posts here please.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Well no because both say they fit our trucks so you have the choice of either if you need one locally. Don't know why they would have two different part numbers.

None of those look like the one that fits the trans end of the cable though.

Maybe they look different because they go on differently? Remember, GM doesn't sell this separately from the cable

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Well no because both say they fit our trucks so you have the choice of either if you need one locally. Don't know why they would have two different part numbers.

Maybe they look different because they go on differently? Remember, GM doesn't sell this separately from the cable
The bushing I had when I replaced my broken one wasn't an exact fit, regardless of it saying so. I dremeled the lip a bit and it fit very snug. Maybe that one I posted is the kit I got? I can't remember to be honest, it was a while ago. I do know it was Dorman kit though.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online