Random Videos

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkxOj8v3MXo

AWD LS2 Cutlass running an SS/Bravada (what the guy says, but are those even the same thing though? Didn't know the Bravada offered the 6.0) front driveline setup.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
He said he got parts from a trailblazer ss and an olds bravado. The Saab, olds, Buick, ss, envoy all were available is some fashion with a4wd or all wheel drive. If it was a 5.3 drive line any ls motor will bolt up to the tranny. So there it is.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Oh I understood it as I got the parts from one or the other and I just assumed that it wouldn't work like that with him having the LS2. Oh well lol.

Didn't think about the parts being directly interchangeable.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm disappointed he got beat by that Jeep Cherokee. :quiverlips:

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Front drivelines are all interchangable. Many of us offroaders use the SS or Bravada or Saab disconnect due to having a sleeve rather than a fork to be engaged. The CVs and diff and intermediate shaft andhubs for the front drive are the same across all versions. The SS and Olds and other models with AWD (no low range option) have a different TC.

Big thing would be having a Oil pan on the LS to allow for our silly through pan front driveline setup, but that could be scored from any of the platform with a V8.

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:dielaugh: One of my favorite PSAs from Chris Rock. NSFW unless you got headphones

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
dmanns67 said:
I'd drive it :yes:

I would too, love having lots of cargo space, and room for lots of LEDs :biggrin:

I will say, there's a little bit of false advertising in there, of course the Denali jumped out to a lead, that tends to happen when you jump the starting light... :hopeless:

Reactions: hrddrv

gpking

Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I used to think people shooting cell phone video with their phone vertically was the most annoying thing. Correction, shooting video with the phone at an angle is WAY worse. :hopeless:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You better go on the Kiss Cam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=51T3BX4-e60

Reactions: xavierny25

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hope he got a face full of airbag. Dumbass!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You know you're a ricer when...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQptfdSCdhs

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Mooseman said:
I'm sure these guys spend a pretty penny doing all that work to those rides but damn I think those are some horrid rides. Then again to each there own. Guess you gotta be part of that life style to even grasp the concept.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And what's with those damned chin things? Are they to give people rides or something?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Mounce said:
Running the 4.2 i6. Video looks like it's from the 60's though.
The video is 7 years old and the sound is about right.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The exhaust also kinda sounds like my EXT with the Magnaflow. It sounds like a fat ricer :biggrin:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Blocked culvert under a flooded road. First video I saw they cut the end off so you're left questioning what happened. Found another version of it explaining what happened then found the original.

And now I see I posted a cut one as well. :no: I'll insert it here in a second

Here we go. Didn't realize what I thought was the original didn't show the end.

https://youtu.be/HOOYs1xrc_4

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online