Pure Gem Detailing **Open in April**

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Pure Gem Detailing will officially open for its 3rd season the first weekend in April. I know it’s been a tough winter for all of us this year, so please take advantage of my full interior exterior detailing packages. I know what my exterior and interior look like so I’m expecting to get a lot of use out of the carpet extractor this spring! I would like to start booking weekends for April and beyond now. I do apologize for only offering weekends, but it’s all I can do at this point. I will take customers at a first come first serve basis so please book ASAP. If you book a weekend in advance and the weather looks like rain I will leave it up to the customer if they would like to keep that appointment. I detail indoors so rain is not a problem for me. There will not be a cancellation fee for customers who back out due to weather. All I ask is that you give me at least 24-48hrs notice. Feel free to post a question, send a message or call 215 872-1323. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Looking forward to seeing pics of your amazing work this year :thumbsup: Definitely wish I was closer.

Thanks man! After this winter I'm ready to get things started!:yes:

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Every year I try to add something new to my business whether it’s a product or new service. This year after the winter we’ve had I’m sure that many windshields have taken a beating from the wipers. I’ll be offering a window polishing service to eliminate very fine scratches, water marks and wear marks from wiper blades. Once the windshield is polished a glass protectant is applied that seals your glass to aid in resisting scratches and water marks. This sealant will have water rolling off your windshield and make it easier to remove bugs during the summer months. The protectant will last up to 12-18 months. Cost for this service will range from $25-$50 depending on the size of the windshield.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
I'd love to support a fellow member by using these services, but it's a 6-hour trip for me :crazy: :rotfl:

I did take a look through some photos on your Facebook page though, those things look downright cherry. Any chance you could provide a list of services and/or packages? There may be some members going :undecided: at the post but afraid to ask for themselves, unless you would prefer they contact you for such details.

I also appreciate your commitment to your business to want to constantly enhance it. Maybe it's just because I've been a corporate slave all my life and they're all to the point where there's too many customers with too much money flying in now to care about continuous improvement :rotfl:. If this business ever becomes big, don't lose the spirit to constantly evolve. Too many big companies got done innovating long ago, and are now just doing "what's always worked," like adding something on top of or in addition to what's already proven is going to destroy their entire business model.

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
IllogicTC said:
I'd love to support a fellow member by using these services, but it's a 6-hour trip for me :crazy: :rotfl:

I did take a look through some photos on your Facebook page though, those things look downright cherry. Any chance you could provide a list of services and/or packages? There may be some members going :undecided: at the post but afraid to ask for themselves, unless you would prefer they contact you for such details.

I also appreciate your commitment to your business to want to constantly enhance it. Maybe it's just because I've been a corporate slave all my life and they're all to the point where there's too many customers with too much money flying in now to care about continuous improvement :rotfl:. If this business ever becomes big, don't lose the spirit to constantly evolve. Too many big companies got done innovating long ago, and are now just doing "what's always worked," like adding something on top of or in addition to what's already proven is going to destroy their entire business model.

I appreciate your feedback here. It’s always rewarding to receive compliments on your work that you take seriously. I don’t know if this business would ever go “big” and to be honest I’m not sure I would want it to? I will have to cross that bridge if/when I approach it. This has always been a weekend thing that I run out of my personal garage for extra money and mental relaxation working on cars. The thing I feel I bring to the table is I truly treat everyone’s car as if it’s my own. This is not an attempt at a sales pitch…I hope this is reflected in my work (pun intended). I don’t have any employees so you can expect repetition with every job. I don’t cut corners to save time and the products I use are top shelf. This will never change…I’m kind of old school in this mindset such that if I have to change my product to save costs, then I can no longer provide a service anymore. We all work hard for our money and there is just not enough quality out there. This is where I try to separate myself from the rest. It may take me longer, but when you can to pick up your car you will see it was worth it. Sorry for the rant and I will get off my soap box now… With regards to your original question…if you go to my face book page, click on the “about” section and you will see a list of things I provide along with “estimated” prices. Thanks again!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online