Pricy but nicey

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
wow... ironic that you found that... that dealership is 20 minutes from my house lol... may have to go and take a ride to look at it... (take my SS up there and see what they do lol)

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Boricua SS said:
wow... ironic that you found that... that dealership is 20 minutes from my house lol... may have to go and take a ride to look at it... (take my SS up there and see what they do lol)

I seem to find everything good in Ohio,My Denali in Akron and my dog near Cinn....Geez..now this.
You should check it out...just sayin'..Mike.:yes:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
$28K...we've got a saying back home:

[video=youtube_share;mv2JDCKLi0k]http://youtu.be/mv2JDCKLi0k[/video]

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Matt said:

Asking $28K.....Getting $28K..NOT!:no:

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
How can anyone own an '08 SS and only accumulate 6,715 miles (I can do that in 3 months).

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
RayVoy said:
How can anyone own an '08 SS and only accumulate 6,715 miles (I can do that in 3 months).

Good point... I'm guessing that the mileage is on a rebuilt motor... that's the only way it's possible... isn't it?
There was no mention of it being a trailer queen or a garage hermit or only being driven when the temp was 83F... :wink:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
its possible... since i got my truck back at the end of April, first week of May, I've only put 2100 miles on my new motor (and 500 of those miles were due to the Midwest meet... so if i didn't attend that, there would be fewer miles) and she is now parked for the winter and until i take her to the dealer again for the "diesel" sound coming from the new motor... so it would have to be garage kept or a trailer queen...

when i talked to the dealership on how they would advertise my truck since it has the new motor in it.. they pretty much said "who cares" and that they go off the actual mileage on the odometer... just like if you trade in a vehicle with mods... doesn't mean they're gonna get more out of it, or give me more for it... so i don't think its a new motor either...

but then again, weirder things have happened lol...

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Matt said:

[video=youtube_share;mv2JDCKLi0k]http://youtu.be/mv2JDCKLi0k[/video]

sorry to hijack but that's perfect Matt, Love The Castle.
But yes listen to the clip......dreamin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabah

Members Online