Price Toyota Car Show this Past Sunday 9/8/13......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
So I finally get motivated to do a car show, It's been a little over a year since my last, and well let me tell you what happened......

So it started at 10. and of course I am always crazy early wherever I go. I get there at 9. (this is at the Price Toyota/SCION on RTE 13 in New Castle, DE) I am cleaning my ride and some of the organizers are there setting up there tent. So 10:00 rolls around and by now it is me and a 65 mustang. time rolls by......another hot rod shows up, I think it was a 30's or 40's Ford, it had suicide doors. For the longest time it was just the 3 of us cars :no:

time rolls by...........an 80's trans am rolls up. then a group of tuners, which included an FR-S and a couple other rides, I never even took note of the other cars, YAWN!! I was cleaning off and on, and also on my phone goofing off.

So then one of the organizers comes up to me, I think by now it was 11:30 or so, and says they are just gonna try again later on this month. There was 8 cars that showed up for this thing!!!! :rotfl:

At least my ride was super clean for the first time in a while! that was about the only good thing......

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I was able to grab one pic before I left up outta there:

7ehava6e.jpg

A pic I took of myself when I first got there, I don't usually like pics of myself but I love this one:

vu2y2a7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online