Post a Local Meet or Event Here!

Blade

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
​Kind of self explanatory. If you want to see who wants to get together to have coffee and talk trucks or plan a BBQ when it stops raining :crackup: Post it up here! Anyone that can make it can chime in to the Original Poster and and an event is in the making.

I personally have traveled down to meet up with the Washington-Oregon guys. More of a spring event but was a great trip - both times!

Lets get together- I'm in Delta and ready to get a meet going any time!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Hey you have been all the way down to Vegas at a meet. :biggrin:

Blade

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:
Hey you have been all the way down to Vegas at a meet. :biggrin:

Why Yes, I have Larry! :thumbsup:
Three times in actuality! :wootwoot: Last time with you guys then time before that was a two person Conference with DucatiSS where we had to lighten some brass by removing the tips ....... out at the Gun Shop :cool: The time before that was the time that Flyingfisher had a buddy make an embarrassing mistake that got them booted from the hotel!:rotfl: (Hmmmm ....I guess it does not always stay in Vegas :undecided:)

Beware ..... I'm coming back next April sometime. :eek:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Blade said:
Why Yes, I have Larry! :thumbsup: Twice in actuality! :wootwoot: Last time with you guys then time before that was a two person Conference with DucatiSS where we had to lighten some brass by removing the tips ....... out at the Gun Shop :cool: The time before that was the time that Flyingfisher had a buddy make an embarrassing mistake that got them booted from the hotel!:rotfl: (Hmmmm ....I guess it does not always stay in Vegas :undecided:)

LOL, yeah if it wasn't for me having a busy weekend I was suppose to be at the meet with DucatiSS. I have heard parts of the story with Flyingfisher as well.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScannerHeath

Members Online