FEEDBACK Possibility of T-shirts or Hoodies again?

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
Robbabob said:
Did anyone order the regular logo? For some reason, they can't send me a logo, they say to come here and look at someone that purchased and posted it, but I can't find one.
https://www.facebook.com/ThApparel

if your looking for what it looks like, click the link, from group buy in late 2013.
go to facebook page, go to his photo's, late 2013 he posted a photo of the logo shirt.

Reactions: djthumper

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
This logo?
attachicon.gif
20130921_170317.jpg
That is the old logo.
uploadfromtaptalk1435185757505.jpg
New logo.
fletch09 said:
https://www.facebook.com/ThApparel

if your looking for what it looks like, click the link, from group buy in late 2013.
go to facebook page, go to his photo's, late 2013 he posted a photo of the logo shirt.

Reactions: Robbabob

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Okay, so it is a little different. Still curious how it looks on shirts or any other possible silk screen. I have shirts from the 2013 group buy.

Thanks much, y'all!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Robbabob said:
Okay, so it is a little different. Still curious how it looks on shirts or any other possible silk screen. I have shirts from the 2013 group buy.

Thanks much, y'all!
I can give him the old logo too. I'm sure it wouldn't look like the ones that were done in the past. And it would tie up another screen or 2 for him. He hasn't received many orders.[emoji20]

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
High Voltage said:
I can give him the old logo too. I'm sure it wouldn't look like the ones that were done in the past. And it would tie up another screen or 2 for him. He hasn't received many orders.[emoji20]
For me, I was cranked up to buy, but the lack of seeing examples of decals and shirts just seemed like he wasn't moving forward and ready. Not saying I'm right, but it is what I felt. Might assume others felt it, too.

I remember reading they may also be busy with assisting Veterans.

Maybe resurrecting this thread will bring up why others didn't buy that were interested.

Thanks again HV!

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just thought it was weird that they wouldn't post up pics of examples or handle business here. Had to email them for everything.

I'd say they would've gotten more orders if they would've held their end a little better instead of making HV do all of the work and then they want us to contact them about a product that is still yet to be seen here via sample pictures or such.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:bump:
Just bumping this thread, I don't recall if anyone ever got Tees or if someone was able to put together a group buy gig. It'd be a good way to help fund the forum.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I got a Tee and hoodie by the very first guy that sold them. I got the rectangular logo type for both on grey. Very nice. Too bad he didn't keep doing them.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not sure who made all the stuff I have at this point, but I am pissed I somehow lost my hoodie. Still got a few shirts, but that thing was flipping comfy.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Too bad that we couldn't find a consistent source to make our merchandize. I really wanted to get something.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'll look into it maybe

Reactions: smt 59

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would like to know if someone actually thinks they own or have rights to the files.

Reactions: smt 59 and Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I would imagine the site owner?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
So unless he cares, we ought to be able to share the files to someone wanting to help the site I think. We prolly ought to check with him and figure out who actually has the files at this point.

Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
The last person that had files was Brandon and since he's no longer a member here, I can't say what's to do.

I recall asking about this to an admin in the springtime, right around when I was doing the Saablazer decals, he FREAKED out when I offered to do the GMTNation decals at a lower cost than him. I haven't had the files yet. But when and if I get them I will indeed find a screenprinter, have them ordered and shipped, and be the bestest of the bestest shirt vendor since the internet existed.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have the vector files that were sent to me by the site owner. They were never in the hands of Brandon. I have been given strict instructions for the files before they get sent to anyone.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That was so much Drama over decals...smh

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Would be cool to have a person designated to send out stuff. A reliable individual lol.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I need to get back onto a couple of things that I had in the works. Life got in the way of working on them. I just need to get a few sticks out of the fire and taken care of.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That's understandable man:yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I offered to help with the existing decals when I had plenty of time but someone was too pathetic to even respond and decals got forgotten.

Several of us would do it, but we are working to do it in properly now and not shooting from the hip as previous so it will be sustainable in the future and not in the hands of the wrong people.

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
If someone wants to take point, and give me the order...Pick a design or two...a few color shirts, then send me the final order with payment...I can print them up. I wouldn't be able to do individual requests like a few years ago. As always, I can toss in random freebies(i've added decals, free shirts, laptop bags and can coolers)...I also always include the cost of shipping. Not sure if the logos have changed...I haven't been on much anymore. I created the original designs and have all the art...unless it's been changed since. If someone wants to email me, we can go over details. Thanks. tbuckalew14@gmail.com

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I can definitely vouch for his products. I got my hoodie and tee from him and included a decal (which I lost :worried:). Still have them.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I had a freehand drawing of the site logo that I digitized way way back, but never did anything with it. I saw a guy with a trailvoy logo and did it that day. At the time I had a friend that owed me a favor and was gonna make a couple shirts and decals... I since deleted them because I didn't want any legal issues because... well that came to mind after. We then had made a couple hundred company shirts instead. I have one and use it to clear the snow off my truck in the winter. :rotfl:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
If someone wants to take point, and give me the order...Pick a design or two...a few color shirts, then send me the final order with payment...I can print them up. I wouldn't be able to do individual requests like a few years ago. As always, I can toss in random freebies(i've added decals, free shirts, laptop bags and can coolers)...I also always include the cost of shipping. Not sure if the logos have changed...I haven't been on much anymore. I created the original designs and have all the art...unless it's been changed since. If someone wants to email me, we can go over details. Thanks. tbuckalew14@gmail.com
I have initiated contact and we will start there.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:bump:
Maybe key chains, pens, mini flashlights, etc.?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That'd be pretty cool

I really want a GMTN shirt, I'm so tempted to order my own. I have templates for both GMTN logos we've used. Can't remember who sent me them a while back.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
banana hammocks for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online