FEEDBACK Possibility of T-shirts or Hoodies again?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Righteous Brother!

Reactions: BHAMER

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yaaaaaaaaay! Finally we're that much closer to getting some sweet GMTN apparel[emoji106]

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
High Voltage said:
Hopefully meeting with them tomorrow night to set up a PayPal account for this and get them signed up on the nation!
Then let the orders begin!!
Ohhh hellz Yea! I would Def be in for at least 2 hoodies,2 t-shirts and two beanies! (gotta order some merchandise for the Fiancée Ya know)

OTH Graphics

Dec 1, 2014
Here the deal guys and girls Over the hill graphics want to start taking order for your shirts and hookie so i can get done and ship to you my x mas e mail me at rubiecd@mchsi.com the price will stay the same as the last printer you had this time next week we will have two shirts on line for you to look at front and back please put in the e mail GMT NATION SHIRT so i know who you are thanks Doug

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Will check the mail for mine :wink:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Any chance of seeing some designs like JrSS asked?

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
OTH Graphics said:
Here the deal guys and girls Over the hill graphics want to start taking order for your shirts and hookie so i can get done and ship to you my x mas e mail me at rubiecd@mchsi.com the price will stay the same as the last printer you had this time next week we will have two shirts on line for you to look at front and back please put in the e mail GMT NATION SHIRT so i know who you are thanks Doug
dmanns67 said:
Who is heading up this project, High Voltage? Can we expect to see anything this year or early next year? I am down for a hoodie with the banner style logo :yes:

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think it'd be easier for them to post up the different designs, prices, colors, etc..so that they don't have to send it to the people who email them. If they'd post up what they can do and all of the details we could already know what we want and just email them the order without them having to send all of that info to every customer.

That's just my opinion, but it's their business so it's their call.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Maybe they'll take our opinions and make a thread. [emoji14]opcorn: I
might email them and see how they present it to me, maybe they've already got an order sheet with details made out.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
OTH Graphics said:
Here's a link to the last group buy in 2013 that OTH said they would match the price and it has some sample pics too:
GMT Apparel Group Buy

High Voltage please correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive this is the link to OTH's Facebook page:
Over The Hill Graphics

I'm gonna send over an email to OTH shortly with my order. :yes:

Thanks High Voltage for helping us with this :thumbsup:

Banner style Hoodie FTW!!

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Man a banner hoodie with username would be kickass!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
CaptainKD said:
Here's a link to the last group buy in 2013 that OTH said they would match the price and it has some sample pics too:
GMT Apparel Group Buy

High Voltage please correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive this is the link to OTH's Facebook page:
Over The Hill Graphics

I'm gonna send over an email to OTH shortly with my order. :yes:

Thanks High Voltage for helping us with this [emoji106]

Banner style Hoodie FTW!!
That is their Facebook page.
The logo will be the new one. Like The one on the main page but without the tire tracks.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418688684784.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418688684784.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418688697399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418688697399.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 27

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hey Voltage, do you think that they would be able to make a GMTNation shirt in 3T (for my boy) and 24month (for my daughter) sizes? Would look good on my twins :tongue:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Will do brother :thumbsup:

Reactions: High Voltage

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Looks like I will be sending them an email in the next few weeks :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thanks again brother. I know you are busy.

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Between work and my business I haven't had time to get over and get my shirts! Kyle I'm still working on yours bro!!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
High Voltage said:
Between work and my business I haven't had time to get over and get my shirts! Kyle I'm still working on yours bro!!
wheres mine??

Kidding....

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
High Voltage said:
With all the crazy ideas we have discussed...I am a bit nervous on what you could come up with...

Reactions: BHAMER and Mounce

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
The purchase of hoodies and tees would be an awesome way to keep this place running. To put money back into the site. Maybe more people will upgrade their memberships. ???????

Reactions: Blckshdw

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online