please help

javiflo120

Original poster
Sep 26, 2015
Stalled out at light bought new pump did not turn on im asking under hood in fuse box 41 .brake it down more
If all light up 86 85 87 where do I go from there or If one is off can you explain all to me thank you in advance abel

triz

Apr 22, 2013
It might not even have been the fuel pump. These trucks have a habit of stalling sometimes. I havent had mine shut off completely but have heard and seen it happen.

Ziggy

Feb 8, 2015
Stalled out at light bought new pump did not turn on im asking under hood in fuse box 41 .brake it down more
If all light up 86 85 87 where do I go from there or If one is off can you explain all to me thank you in advance abel

This is the equivalent of walking into a room full of people you don't know, and continuing a conversation you were having with someone you left outside. Do you guys even know what he's talking about? For all I know, the pump he bought could have been a windshield washer pump!

Javiflo120: Pause, take a breath. Tell us what happened. We need details. What pump did you replace, I assume you're talking about a fuel pump... Tell us what you've done, and what you're experiencing now, and we'll try to help.

**** Edited ****
Of course, then there's me, NOT checking the date. Guess he must have gotten it sorted out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online