IMG_3075.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3082.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 24

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
no too shabby... the only thing that i think i wouldnt of done is the little accent above the headlights... it just looks out of place, or like the ricer eyebrows... but overall, not too shabby at all... :thumbsup:

Bscfrank914

Aug 10, 2012
Looks great man! And not bad for the first time plasti-dipping! I only plasti-dipped the wheels to my 9-7x, and want to eventually plasti dip the chrome trim!

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
How about the chrome accent on the running boards? The eyebrows i would take off myself. If your set on doing them, try them in a color matched vinyl if you can find some. I think they stick out too much for my personal taste.

02Olds

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Boricua SS said:
no too shabby... the only thing that i think i wouldnt of done is the little accent above the headlights... it just looks out of place, or like the ricer eyebrows... but overall, not too shabby at all... :thumbsup:

Thanks! I like the "eyebrow" thing because it makes it look meaner, but I think that it came out a little dark. I'm thinking about matching the gold color and doing them with that color instead.

Bscfrank914 said:
Looks great man! And not bad for the first time plasti-dipping! I only plasti-dipped the wheels to my 9-7x, and want to eventually plasti dip the chrome trim!

I dipped the chrome on my '02 Oldsmobile Bravada, but that was a couple years ago, when plasti-dip was only available by ordering directly from the website, and didn't come in the cans... The cans make it far easier! If you do the trim, definitely show some pictures!

DARKASS04EXT said:
How about the chrome accent on the running boards? The eyebrows i would take off myself. If your set on doing them, try them in a color matched vinyl if you can find some. I think they stick out too much for my personal taste.

Thank you! I actually wanted to color match the gold for the eyebrows, but I did this for the time being because I hate the look of the original ones. I honestly like this for now, until I can get a nice vinyl for it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axeggg