Pillar gauges

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Alright so recently I've been thinking about when I do my trans cooler where I would put a trans gauge and I was thinking in the pillar, I know that people have done it before but I can't find where they got the cluster, are they custom?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
That may possibly be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Lmao
But if your just trying to read your transmission fluid temp, why not just buy the torque app and a Bluetooth remote for OBD input. Cheap and VERY effective.

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
That may possibly be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Lmao
But if your just trying to read your transmission fluid temp, why not just buy the torque app and a Bluetooth remote for OBD input. Cheap and VERY effective.

I'm not sure what that is to be honest

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That may possibly be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

When we used to be a lot more strict about people's searching ability/habits, that trick got used quite a bit for questions that got asked frequently :cool:

I'm not sure what that is to be honest

Scroll through the Code Scanners thread in the On Board Diagnostic forum, that will give you plenty of info and options that will be much easier than fitting and wiring up pillar pods.:yes:

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
I absolutely love my torque pro. I have it on my 8 inch Samsung galaxy tablet and I have my tablet resting inside of my cluster area but on top of the clear plastic. It gives me my fuel trims, 02 sensor voltage to make sure they're not acting lazy, coolant temperature, engine temp, transmission temp, RPM, speedometer, and even fuel mileage (although I dunno how accurate the gas mileage is)etc... It helped me diagnose a cylinder 4 misfire on start up. Something I absolutely would have NEVER found without looking at the app while starting the motor.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I use my Scangauge to monitor my Trans Temp.. Mounted it right above radio

RPM/Trans Temp/Engine Temp/AVG MOPG all right where easy to see.

Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Pic is older than that, but i really need to.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online

No members online now.