Pcmforless Avantages

havie22

Dec 4, 2011
Nice! Dor the mpgs you have to give it a few miles before you can see the improvement! I just took mines on a 1500 mile trip to florida and i got about 400 miles a tank! Which is great! Crusing at 75mph! And about $300 on gas!

havie22 said:
Nice! Dor the mpgs you have to give it a few miles before you can see the improvement! I just took mines on a 1500 mile trip to florida and i got about 400 miles a tank! Which is great! Crusing at 75mph! And about $300 on gas!

Yea I will run this tank and then do the MPG's on the next tank. I usually get about 320-340 a tank...

The response from the pedal is awesome. I also love the sound coming from the engine compartment.

So far im loving it!

Steve

marshall@pcm said:
Glad you like it, Steve! :smile:

Thanks Marshall and all the folks at PCMforless. I appreciate the work and the quick turn around. I plan on getting my throttle body ported, so you will see the PCM again to have it re-flashed with the new settings.

I totally love the feeling that my TB has and I also plan on getting my wifes 05 tuned as well.

Thanks again!

Steve

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Mooseman said:
Another reason, apart from what has been stated already, is the removal of the error codes for the cooling fan. Useful if you want to switch over to efans or a 2008-09 fan clutch, which does not have the electro-viscous crap.

So since I have an 08 can I do the efans or it won't make difference

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
TexazReece said:
Will I lose a % of my towing if I did the tune

Seriously??? The tune can actually help your towing performance.

borretje

Jan 1, 2012
I,ve just ordered my tune and a volant CAI,now waiting over here in The Netherlands for my tune and CAI to arrive!
I don't know what the tune will bring me!!!
Just praying!:confused:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online