DEAL PCM of NC Labor Day Sale - through Sept 6!

Kelly@PCMofNC

Original poster
Mar 16, 2013

Happy Labor Day Weekend! Enjoy some rest and relaxation from your labor, grill some steaks, and cruise our website for great deals. Sale runs through September 6th. In addition to parts for this platform - we cover a wide range of GM's...mail order tuning, cams, electric fan kits, transmission cooler kits, tuning suites, and tons of specialty products!

Almost everything on our site is 10% off with the coupon code LABORDAY10. Also free t-shirts with orders over $200, please specify size at checkout!

RTTBLT1

Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
Hello, interested in a Mail-order Tune for my TB and would like to take advantage of the 10% off. Just a few questions...

To qualify for the discount...does the item need to be shipped on or before the 6th of September..... or does the payment for the service need to be paid for on or before the 6th September?

Also...is a Antistatic Pad a must for removal of the PCM?...or is there a alternative for a Antistatic Pad?...if so, would it also need to be shipped to and from with the PCM?

Thanks,
Robert

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'd send a PM or even better, go on their website.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Hello, interested in a Mail-order Tune for my TB and would like to take advantage of the 10% off. Just a few questions...

To qualify for the discount...does the item need to be shipped on or before the 6th of September..... or does the payment for the service need to be paid for on or before the 6th September?

Also...is a Antistatic Pad a must for removal of the PCM?...or is there a alternative for a Antistatic Pad?...if so, would it also need to be shipped to and from with the PCM?

Thanks,
Robert

When I got my tune during their Memorial Day sale, the transaction had to be completed prior to the end of the sale. I made the purchase on the last day of the sale and I shipped out my PCM the following week after the sale was already over. Just had to wait for my vacation to start since I was without a vehicle while waiting on the tune.

Reactions: RTTBLT1

RTTBLT1

Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
When I got my tune during their Memorial Day sale, the transaction had to be completed prior to the end of the sale. I made the purchase on the last day of the sale and I shipped out my PCM the following week after the sale was already over. Just had to wait for my vacation to start since I was without a vehicle while waiting on the tune.

Did you have to purchase a Antistatic Pad?...my Chilton Manual says a Antistatic Pad is needed for removal...???

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Last edited:
Reactions: RTTBLT1

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online