Opinions?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Or do you think I could do a suspension and body lift and still be under 6'10"? @HARDTRAILZ

There's your answer mate. Kyle has a body and suspension lift...AKAIK, he's one of the highest GMT's I've seen.

4 inch lift give or take. If you are not doing a body lift you wont be close to 6-10. I can fit in a 7 foot garage door without the roof rack

Reactions: tsmith1156

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have done just a body lift on several rigs and just a suspension lift on others. I did suspension first on TB cause it was cheaper, but it was back when only a 2.5 kit existed and there was only a 2 inch body as well. Both 3 inch kits i prototyped..

Just make the thing pretty and be happy. No one can tell you what you will like.

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
There's your answer mate. Kyle has a body and suspension lift...AKAIK, he's one of the highest GMT's I've seen.

That's true

I have done just a body lift on several rigs and just a suspension lift on others. I did suspension first on TB cause it was cheaper, but it was back when only a 2.5 kit existed and there was only a 2 inch body as well. Both 3 inch kits i prototyped..

Just make the thing pretty and be happy. No one can tell you what you will like.

I want to make it capable though for when I do go off-roading even if it's not everyday of my life

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wrong person to ask...I just bought these
PBRROCKERRADLTPARENT-2T.jpg

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

Our Price:
SALE PRICE: $442.75

But really it depends on what size. Lots of decent AT tires that wont break the bank and will work well with some airing down on the trails while still giving good road manners and wear.

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Wrong person to ask...I just bought these
PBRROCKERRADLTPARENT-2T.jpg

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

Our Price:
SALE PRICE: $442.75

But really it depends on what size. Lots of decent AT tires that wont break the bank and will work well with some airing down on the trails while still giving good road manners and wear.

Wow those are beastly, I'm looking to spend more like 200-300 per tire

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You can get a whole lot of tire for that much. I would be looking at the Copper line of tires.

Reactions: djthumper

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online