Old posts bold when re logging in

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Maybe it was always like this, but when I log back in, I shows all the posts I have just read still in bold...as if they are still un-read new posts. Has it always been like that?

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
tbuckalew14 said:
Maybe it was always like this, but when I log back in, I shows all the posts I have just read still in bold...as if they are still un-read new posts. Has it always been like that?

If you didn't completely logout or mark forums read, it may behave like this.

snowbear

Dec 5, 2011
tbuckalew14 said:
I've had that happen since I upgraded my operating system (Mac) on all forums. Try reloading/refeshing the page.

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
tbuckalew14 said:

If you close your browser without actually logging out, it keeps you active for 6 months. Oh wait, that's the OS.

I switch between home, work, and phone for coming here. Most often, I don't log out so the three locations are seldom in sync with what I've read.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86