Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Bring them on, I am ready.

Keg%20Helmet.jpg

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
This entire operation is one HUGE off-topic party, where it's always silly season.

I must conclude it's the calming influence of NOOBS that normally keeps us in check. So put on your helmets and let in the noobs!

View attachment 278

:rotfl:

Won't be too long until we start with the tech threads. Then you get to hammer on any off-topic discussion that rubs you wrong! I am looking forward to my first complaint of how "Roadie hurt my feelings". :cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Or the complaints that they are getting their PMs answered?

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
the roadie said:
I may propose the linkage. There's no discussion about a merger, although many of the reasons for setting up ORTB are also met here. We are sister sites in the best sense of the word. But the level of interest in welding and major fabrication is higher. Let's see what happens.

GMTN could have been formed more simply as a "NON-OFFROAD" forum over on OTRB, you realize. :wink:

Due to the fact that OffRoadTB has been around for a while and is so established, it would be almost detrimental to the community to alter that site in any way. Obviously, we hope that this site will have all of that and more to offer the community in the future, but while this site grows and matures, OffRoadTB will retain many useful resources and lots of experienced members.

OffRoadTB is our sister site and is linked from our site as another tool for members of the community to utilize to achieve their goals.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online