OCT meet??

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
hey guy's and gal's just wondering if any one would be up for a meet in Oct near wenatchee maybe do a camping trip i think it would be fun and i just got my camper all fixed up myself and Offroadbella are going to come from Canada so any one else like to come?? we are thinking the weekend of Thanksgiving in Canada which would be the 6th,7th and 8th.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
Would love to get a meet going again but I personally couldn't do a camping trip.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Ah dang! I won't be able to make it.

Heading to Vegas again but this time to drive $500,000+ exotic cars around Las Vegas Speedway.:tongue:

I still would like to get a meet set up again. Its been too long since the last one.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
As long as we can come up with money for gas we would like to try to attend the meet. She used to live in Tenn. so she's missing being able to go to Sonic. So this will be a dual purpose trip for us lol.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Im in! Where in Wenatchee will you be staying? There are some awesome trails in Cle Elum, and tons of campgrounds around it. I couldn't stay the night but I could come up for the day for sure

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
I have to head to California for my company's quarterly meeting sometime in Oct, but no one can tell me when exactly (kinda an issue, Ive gotta buy a plane ticket soon!). If its that friday then Ill be able to head over to Wenatchee for the day and maybe the night (depending on weather/etc). If it's not that friday, I promised one of my best friend's Id fly to Denver for the weekend as I havent seen him in months.

I wanna bring the SS because it looks awesome with my new wheels, but if there's offroading involved, Ill bring the 02.:thumbsup:

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
that would be grate if you guys can make it and i was looking at staying at one of the state parks but if there is some where els with off roading im down i am going to be doing some campsite searching this weekend

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
looks like i cant do this:sadcry: sorry for the late changes. i was in an accident and have been off work so i cant afford to go so maybe another time like when theirs snow or early in the spring sorry again.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. I have had some similar bad news but I lost my job again before I got hurt lol.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
I couldn't make it if it was a go... Add me to the unemployed pool. Work stopped being enjoyable so I resigned.

Good luck to you all on your job searches :smile:

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I am in Pullman this weekend... Im also considering selling the beast, need a full size truck. I wish I could keep it and get the truck, but can only afford one car payment. :frown:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Oct 27th a bunch of SS guys and gals are going to meet up at Coulon Park in Renton at 11am.

WSU for the weekend huh Danyelle, always a good time! Im headed back to Spokane in 2 weeks, excited to head back to my old stomping grounds and see some friends.

Time: 11am
1201 Lake Washington Boulevard North Renton, WA 98056

We'll meet up, talk trucks, then go for a cruise and grab some food/drinks. PM me or respond to this thread if you plan on attending so I have a rough estimate. Hope to see some people there.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
I'd consider coming up and being the ugly duckling... but I can't keep up with a bunch of SS's. :raspberry:

I need some Erik expertise inside my PCM one of these days though.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
fishsticks said:
I'd consider coming up and being the ugly duckling... but I can't keep up with a bunch of SS's. :raspberry:

I need some Erik expertise inside my PCM one of these days though.

No worries Donny, Craig came to one of the meets back in May, dont think he can make it over this way for a while longer. Working too much for his own good!

Ill be in Portland on Sunday Nov 4th for the day if you want to meet up...heading down Nov 3rd, probably leaving Seattle around 4-5pm.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yeah I went to one of there meets and it was a blast like all the others. Great group of people, shared some laughs, shared a lot of bs. Just all around fun.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Bump to remind everyone about the meet on October 27th at Coulon Park in Renton at 11am!

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
ok so I think we are a maybe at this point. I'm working again so we might have the money available to fuel the beast to get us down there.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Answer069 said:
ok so I think we are a maybe at this point. I'm working again so we might have the money available to fuel the beast to get us down there.

You need to let me borrow it for a weekend and tune it, pick up an MPGs or 2 which cant hurt. Now that Im working and am trying to expand my tuning business, Ill work you a good deal for letting me borrow your 06. Come to the meet and we'll chat! :cool: :thumbsup:

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
yeah we'll have to talk about that. Currently we have a CEL on but I have already scanned it and it looks like it needs a evap valve. so it's fairly cheap at least. we also need a steering wheel position sensor but that can wait it's not a pressing issue. just replaced the upstream (pre-cat) O2 sensor too.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Ok everyone, just a few days (3) until this meet!! Hope to see a few of you there, right now its gonna be me and ~10-11 other TBSS guys and Patrick, lets get some lifted trucks down as well (cough Jeff cough). :cool:

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Wish I could make this one. Hopefully be there for the next one though!

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Ok everyone, this is still on for tomorrow! Rain or shine!

11am Gene Coulon Park, Renton, WA

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online