FEEDBACK Nonsense threads and topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

808_LS_EXT

Aug 28, 2014
FWIW, this thread brought to my attention the "What's New?" Button...
Prior to reading this thread, I did not know that button/feature existed... :duh:

Now, about "Nonsense"...

Hello!? You got a bunch of car guys here!!!
... and a lotta non-sense always happens where there are true gear-heads!
:crazy: :grouphug: :poke: :Lager Louts: :argue: :whisptersecret: :Boxin: :dance:

Didn't y'all watch "Grease" & "Hollywood Knights"?
Since when are car guys required to be so stuffy?

Car guys never make any sense, unless they are trying to help-out or out-do the next guy.

Please don't lose the CARisma here... otherwise you'll become as stuffy as those other tech-head sites.

Some people need to learn forum-etiquette...
I for one do not complain about sites that provide so much FREE information that HELPS me and SAVES me money... :wink:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
808_LS_EXT said:
Some people need to learn forum-etiquette...
I for one do not complain about sites that provide so much FREE information that HELPS me and SAVES me money... :wink:
Very well said sir and good point.

:rotfl:

At least you found the "whats new" button. Easy way to see the lastest threads over the last 72 hours.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And here we don't care if you can't spell, can't use punctuation or use correct words (break and brake). We don't care because we still understand what you're saying. It's probably the spellchecker causing it anyway.

We do have a problem going off-topic though :redface:

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Mooseman said:
And here we don't care if you can't spell, can't use punctuation or use correct words (break and brake). We don't care because we still understand what you're saying. It's probably the spellchecker causing it anyway.

But so help me, if you say clip instead of magazine I will pistol whip you....

Reactions: BHAMER and dmanns67

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:hijack:

Go ahead, make my day while I change my clip :poke:

Reactions: BHAMER and dmanns67

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Mooseman said:

We do have one grammar natzi in our midst. Not naming any names, but that gets on my nerves considering most of us use our phones which have the dreaded auto correct. :yes:

Reactions: Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
We do have a standard of posting here. Its not really tough, but spelling and punctuation are appreciated.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
BlazingTrails said:
We do have one grammar natzi in our midst. Not naming any names, but that gets on my nerves considering most of us use our phones which have the dreaded auto correct. :yes:
It's one thing to not know how to spell, but WITH spell check and autocorrect it should be easier to not misspell. Autocorrect uses a different word versus misspelling it.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
dla442 said:
didn't know this would turn into such a topic, sorry for stirring the pot.
Conversation that needed happening. Thanks for starting the thread!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
blazinlow89 said:
You did nothing wrong, you just voiced your opinion.

HARDTRAILZ said:
Conversation that needed happening. Thanks for starting the thread!

:iagree: Plus I'm sure you're not the only member who feels that way.

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Mooseman said:

Sorry couldn't help but to go off topic again.. Haha
View attachment 60459

Reactions: dmanns67

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
BlazingTrails said:
Seriously that was my point. fat finger a tiny phone screen while at work, don't want to hear about it. :Banghead:

Playsinsnow said:
It's one thing to not know how to spell, but WITH spell check and autocorrect it should be easier to not misspell. Autocorrect uses a different word versus misspelling it.
There he is. im gled yu stoppped buy budy olde pal. haw yu ben patna?? :tiphat:

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Wen hi right dis massage, the spool chukka deed knot tale mi tat hi ad hair oars butt Hugh still hunter stand watt hi sad.

Spell checkers are not perfect. It did not flag a single word in the above sentence. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.