Newbie question. 20 inch ss wheels

fabricsman

Original poster
Oct 7, 2015
Helol all,
In about two weeks I can pick up out NTU TB. Got some work to do and really looling forward to doing to the engine swap and upgrading some parts. One of them is replacing the standard wheels for bigger ones and we like to keep it as much oem parts we are considering ss wheels. Since we live in Europe and the original wheels are difficult maybe even impossible to get I want to buy them when we visit friends this thanksgiving. I've looked up a set on Craigslist and then thinking about shipping them with usps. My question is. Do they fit on an 2002 ltz without any modification and is usps the best aka cheapest way to ship them to Europe. What is an average price to pay for a set of ss wheels.

Thanks, John-John

Attachments

• share_image.jpg
    share_image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 5

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yes, they will bolt right on. Never shipped anything that large or heavy, let alone overseas, so can't help you there. Prices vary widely depending on condition, and how quickly someone needs to offload the goods.

fabricsman

Original poster
Oct 7, 2015
Thank you blazingtrails but the link goes to something different I do understand what you mean and will look into it. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online