New STL Member here :)

STLBlaze

Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
Hey all...just wanted to say hey. I just joined the site today after checking out TrailVoy and seeing it was a little...ummm.....dead lol. I have had my TB for awhile now but bought the wife a 2014 Buick Regal GS and since she got her new car first I get to sink some cash into my TB finally lol. Just threw some D'Vinci Vento 22s on it, screen, etc.....looking for some new options that are clean and look good.

Anyway thanks for listening to me ramble.....I look forward to meeting and talking to you guys!!:crazy:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

STLBlaze

Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
I love that Profile pic Roadie lol.....and I read through that post a bit....that is kinda sad, but I'm glad you guys created this site....I have been looking to get back into the car/truck scene and meet some like-minded folks to talk and chill with....I will read through the forums some more as I would like to get involved in any local chapters/groups and meets this summer

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
STLBlaze said:
Hey all...just wanted to say hey. I just joined the site today after checking out TrailVoy and seeing it was a little...ummm.....dead lol. I have had my TB for awhile now but bought the wife a 2014 Buick Regal GS and since she got her new car first I get to sink some cash into my TB finally lol. Just threw some D'Vinci Vento 22s on it, screen, etc.....looking for some new options that are clean and look good.

Anyway thanks for listening to me ramble.....I look forward to meeting and talking to you guys!!:crazy:

Glad you finally made it over :biggrin: I seen you were posting in dead threads and would never get a response. You will be glad you made the transition!

Welcome to the Nation! :thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I may know a little about that St.Louis Place.... Welcome :thumbsup:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I would too, although I don't live in that "place" anymore. Post up some pics of the ride man! Also update your profile info. When/If you ask questions about your ride, it gives us the ability to see what your ride is instead of us asking what it is.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Howdy from the Nation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online