New Guy on the Block

manwellafsp

Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
Hi everyone. I am looking forward to getting to know more of you. I am from Colorado in the Southern Denver area. I have recently become a member, however I have used this site and forums for tips for quite a while. I have an 05 Tblazer wiener dog that I bought in 2008 with 21,000 miles at the time, and now just rolled 90,000. Modifications was always on my to do list but never got to it until this past winter and I've been bitten hard by the off road bug. I am trying to get it ready for trail riding by this spring and I am almost there. If anyone else is in the Denver area and go "trail blazing" hit me up, I'd love to meet some new folks and finally get my TB off the pavement for a while.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Good to hear. Welcome to the Nation! Have you already checked out ORTB? Make sure you post some pics of your ride. :thumbsup:

manwellafsp

Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
dmanns67 said:
Good to hear. Welcome to the Nation! Have you already checked out ORTB? Make sure you post some pics of your ride. :thumbsup:

Yes I have. I am also a member at offroadtb and trailvoy

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
manwellafsp said:
Yes I have. I am also a member at offroadtb and trailvoy

Welcome! Sorry about being a member of trailvoy... You won't be there much. :wink:

linneje

Apr 26, 2012
Trailvoy is almost a dead forum, very few knowledgeable active posters. Lots of useful pictures and old threads over there, but if you want active help this is the place to get it. Welcome manwellafsp!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation Block!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Welcome to the nation fellow mountain man. I am a off roader, but I do it on my ATV's. My Voy still has to get me to and from work!

But I have a Cabin up in Idaho Springs, and I know of a few good "beginner" trails to test out your off roadness if your interested.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.