New Anything Goes! threads not appearing

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
None of the Anything Goes! threads appear unless I actively search for them. Then I can see and read them.
I added a video link to the Boobies thread, but it didn't show in the new posts.
I also found other threads that had new posts, but didn't show up when the new post button was hit.
Any help? I have already re-upped my donation.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
None of the Anything Goes! threads appear unless I actively search for them. Then I can see and read them.
I added a video link to the Boobies thread, but it didn't show in the new posts.
I also found other threads that had new posts, but didn't show up when the new post button was hit.
Any help? I have already re-upped my donation.

I don't have an answer for you. But everytime I see boobs,ass Etc; I think of the clip for "The Campaign." :rotfl:

[/Hijack][/FreeBump]

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Are you talking about "greatmoviemoments.wmv" that you posted 12/24/2012 at 5:16PM? It's showing up for me. (and the download works too) :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BO TIE SS said:
Are you talking about "greatmoviemoments.wmv" that you posted 12/24/2012 at 5:16PM? It's showing up for me. (and the download works too) :thumbsup:

That's the one.

Both you and CdnGMan responded and that should've shown up when I click on the "New Posts" button, but it doesn't.
It's like on the old site, if you didn't pay for Plat, it didn't show up on the on the list.
I donated and am listed as paid until 12-01-13. I'm wondering if something was missed.

I know it's kind of busy now, with the holidays, so I'll keep watch.

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
It's like on the old site, if you didn't pay for Plat, it didn't show up on the on the list.
I donated and am listed as paid until 12-01-13. I'm wondering if something was missed.
I'm sorry, I miss-understood the question. This has come up before. For some reason "anything goes" posts don't show up in the "new posts" list. (for anyone - even staff) The fact that you still have access to the area means that your supporter privileges are still intact. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
OK, thanks. That's something relatively new, right? I was sure it showed up on the new posts list at one time.
Oh well, just something I'll have to check occasionally.

Upvote 0

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
OMG, are you guys saying that there are naked breasts in a section of this forum not normally seen without permission (donation). :eek: I would not know what to do if I saw them.

But if any of the ladies on the site want to find out what I would do, just send me pics.. :wootwoot::rotfl:

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online