1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

New / Addn'l / More Emojis / Emoticons?

Discussion in 'Comments or Suggestions?' started by Reprise, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Reprise

Reprise Silver Supporter

Was wondering if it would be possible to add some additional (newer, auto site relevant) emojis?

I appreciate having the ones we do have - but often find myself wishing for additional choices (or replace some of the existing, depending on what's possible).

Yes, I know you may be tied to the forum software (limited or no changes in this area).
    No, I don't want you to do anything to potentially cause (more) problems with the site.

Thanks for reading :smile:

$ Khalid ! 9130 likes this.
  2. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

This is what I think of software restrictions:
    upload_2017-6-20_23-46-39.gif

I'm sure more can be added but I will defer to the admin/owner. Maybe some of the less popular ones can be removed. These I haven't really seen being used:
    :deadhorse::chillpill::wowfaint::faint::goodevil::lightbulb::lock_it::missing::rant::helpme::readrules::whisptersecret::shhh::spammer::welcome::whiteflag:

Redbeard likes this.
  3. Capote

Capote Gold Supporter

I don't think any should be removed really, but some additions would be cool.

$ Khalid ! 9130 and Tiggerr like this.
  4. $ Khalid ! 9130

$ Khalid ! 9130 Well-Known Member

I agree but if it's due to limitations then we can have a poll on which ones go :Boxin:

5. DAlastDON

DAlastDON Platinum Supporter