FEEDBACK New / Addn'l / More Emojis / Emoticons?

Reprise

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Was wondering if it would be possible to add some additional (newer, auto site relevant) emojis?

I appreciate having the ones we do have - but often find myself wishing for additional choices (or replace some of the existing, depending on what's possible).

Yes, I know you may be tied to the forum software (limited or no changes in this area).
No, I don't want you to do anything to potentially cause (more) problems with the site.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
This is what I think of software restrictions:
upload_2017-6-20_23-46-39.gif

I'm sure more can be added but I will defer to the admin/owner. Maybe some of the less popular ones can be removed. These I haven't really seen being used:
:deadhorse::chillpill::wowfaint::faint::goodevil::lightbulb::lock_it::missing::rant::helpme::readrules::whisptersecret::shhh::spammer::welcome::whiteflag:

Reactions: Redbeard

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This is what I think of software restrictions:
View attachment 81298

I'm sure more can be added but I will defer to the admin/owner. Maybe some of the less popular ones can be removed. These I haven't really seen being used:
:deadhorse::chillpill::wowfaint::faint::goodevil::lightbulb::lock_it::missing::rant::helpme::readrules::whisptersecret::shhh::spammer::welcome::whiteflag:
I don't think any should be removed really, but some additions would be cool.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online