My SS conversion

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
I like exterior...not digging the painted interior. I suppose anybody with a little bit of hearing can instantly spot it as a 6 cylinder clone. Can spot a 6 at any rpm. Regardless, it's a nice looking truck.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
bmartinezx3 said:
thought of a new idea for the grille, what if i buy an 08 lt grille and an extra older tb crossbar and splice them together? I'm Thinking if i measure really well i could be able to cut out the middle portion of the older grill then fiberglass the remaining sides of the crossbar to the 08 Grille. kinda like a ss grill without the side vents. You guys think this could be do-able? :undecided:

Here is a better shot of my "gap" while i was taking off the billet grille today.
View attachment 12661

I think someone did a newer LT grill and just cut the crossbar.

amweaver47

May 15, 2012
Short Bus said:
I think someone did a newer LT grill and just cut the crossbar.

I agree with this. I think the crossbar on the LT grille is flat and the older crossbar like you have is curved. I think it would look awkward if you spliced it without replacing the whole crossbar with the LS one.

4x4V8TB

Mar 2, 2013
Your truck looks great but here's my $.02... 1. definitely ditch that badge that says "LS3" or "LS2" or what ever it says. 2. ditch the "SS" badges too. It is not an SS and anyone with any sense will notice that right off the bat and think you are foolish for advertising things you don't have. I have no problem with "clones" as long as the job is finished with yanking that I6 and swapping in an LS2, then by all means badge away. I get it the SS looks way better and that's what you're after and you have the look already and don't need to place false badging on it. I'm new to this forum and don't want to come off as a jerk or anything but as a Camaro SS owner as well I get really irritated when I see V6 Camaros rolling around with "SS" badging or worse LS1 badges. I'm just saying it makes you look a bit foolish or even like a , I hate to even use the term, ricer. Again I'm sorry if this comes of as rude but I just wanted you to know the point of view from the guys who actually do have an SS or know the difference. Your truck looks great like I said but it would still look great without those false badges.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
4x4V8TB said:
Your truck looks great but here's my $.02... 1. definitely ditch that badge that says "LS3" or "LS2" or what ever it says. 2. ditch the "SS" badges too. It is not an SS and anyone with any sense will notice that right off the bat and think you are foolish for advertising things you don't have. I have no problem with "clones" as long as the job is finished with yanking that I6 and swapping in an LS2, then by all means badge away. I get it the SS looks way better and that's what you're after and you have the look already and don't need to place false badging on it. I'm new to this forum and don't want to come off as a jerk or anything but as a Camaro SS owner as well I get really irritated when I see V6 Camaros rolling around with "SS" badging or worse LS1 badges. I'm just saying it makes you look a bit foolish or even like a , I hate to even use the term, ricer. Again I'm sorry if this comes of as rude but I just wanted you to know the point of view from the guys who actually do have an SS or know the difference. Your truck looks great like I said but it would still look great without those false badges.

The automotive equivalent of "fake boobs" :undecided:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
northcreek said:
The automotive equivalent of "fake boobs" :undecided:

More like a transvestite, wearing the right stuff, but not the right equipment!!!

bmartinezx3

Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
4x4V8TB said:
Ricer camaro.

northcreek said:
"fake boobs" :undecided:

Short Bus said:
I like transvestites!!

:deadhorse: I feel like i've said this once before, actually i have at least twice before. THEY ARE COMING OFF!! I think I have friday off some ill go buy a bottle of Goo-gone and take them off......

Plus I wouldn't discriminate against a nice pair of fake boobs.
exhibit A: :wooot:
View attachment 26631

Attachments

• huge-fake-boobs_552x829.jpg
    huge-fake-boobs_552x829.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 39

djez015

Jan 28, 2013
ok he gave a boob pic every things ok now :biggrin:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
bmartinezx3 said:

That's an entire fake human

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
bmartinezx3 said:
i wouldn't discriminate against a nice transvestite!
31733166.jpg

:undecided: :confused:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
bmartinezx3 said:
:deadhorse: I feel like i've said this once before, actually i have at least twice before. THEY ARE COMING OFF!! I think I have friday off some ill go buy a bottle of Goo-gone and take them off......

View attachment 12692

NO!...real is better.
View attachment 26634

Attachments

• .boobs.jpg
    .boobs.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 130

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Love the direction this thread is going.:thumbsup:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Porkins said:
Love the direction this thread is going.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:It went straight from SS Conversion to a DD conversion

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
bmartinezx3 said:
Plus I wouldn't discriminate against Bailey Jay's fake boobs + I like how he/she/it is hung

:rotfl::raspberry::rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online