My new friend

midnightbluS10

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Shreveport, LA
Just a small update. Non-truck related.

I got a new puppy yesterday. AKC registered Chocolate Lab. It's a female, like the one I lost.

If you guys only knew how excited I am. I love animals. Especially my dog(s). Not to mention... After my daughter passed away in July 2014, my dog was about the only thing that kept me sane. So I can't just not have one.

16991819_10154460180254389_7006671669598987565_o.jpg

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Nothing like a Dog especially a puppy to lift your spirits when you're down. That's a real cutie :2thumbsup:..Mike.

Reactions: Redbeard

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
Congrats man.
We got a mutt the first of the year. He was dropped off at a rest area and the owner relinquished their rights. He has been one of the best dogs we have ever had. Already potty trained and comes when called. I can even trust him off the leash at the house, which I have never been able to do with any of my other dogs.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A real good looking pup there. They don't call them "man's best friend" for nothing.

Moore

Sep 8, 2016
Oregon
That little pup is cute. Boy they do not stay small long. I think every time they wake up as a pup they are bigger. I have yellow Labs. When both parents are black or chocolate. The pups are black mostly, than some chocolate pups and sometimes a yellow. If both parents chocolate most pups are chocolate with some yellow, rarely a black pup in that litter. If both parents are yellow most always all pups are yellow. As I recall the reason is the main lab color gene is black all other colors less.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online