Muffled sound

mika

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
When you have the radio, cd or tape on at low volume it dosen't sound to bad, the minute you turn it up it sounds like you put a pillow over the speakers. I was told that the speakers where only mid-range. I don't want to spend tooo much $$on a sound system, but just swaping out to full range speakers would that improve the sound?
Thanks

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
yeah u can go on a website like sonicelectronic.com and you can find speakers for 30 dollars and up that would make everything sound a lot better

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Sonicelectronix for sure. I got some free power acoustics with a purchase and gave them to a friend not bad and I think they only ask around $25-$30 for them. WARNING you realize once you drop that speaker in, if your one of the million Americans like me your going to want more lol :thumbsup:

armymp90099

Dec 7, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Sonicelectronix for sure. I got some free power acoustics with a purchase and gave them to a friend not bad and I think they only ask around $25-$30 for them. WARNING you realize once you drop that speaker in, if your one of the million Americans like me your going to want more lol :thumbsup:

TRUTH! They will sound great at first and you'll say "Nah these are good enough they sound great!". Then you will get used to that sound and not even realize it but you'll start noticing flaws in how those sound then you'll upgrade those. This cycle continues until someone (usually the wife) points it out as a problem.

I say f**k it and do eet anyway. lol

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
if your one of the million Americans like me your going to want more lol :thumbsup:

:iagree:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithdm

Members Online