FEEDBACK Merry Christmas

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ
Hey Guys, I know this isn't the right spot to post this but I'm not sure where else to put it and because this is one of the main sections I've had the good fortune to be able to meet and communicate with so many smart, helpful and friendly folks over the years, I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and once again say thank You to everyone who's helped me with my Envoy.

I've been coming to this site for many years for help and it is by far the greatest forum, with the greatest people I've ever found. Thank You to everyone.

I don't want to start listing individuals because I'm afraid I may miss someone and I don't want to offend anyone by leaving them out.

I will single out Mooseman though because he's been there through all of my trials and tribulations over the years. Thank You!

I hope I can continue to contribute as well.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Moved and added tag.

I will be the first to say that I'm not all knowing and that it's a collective of the mass of knowledge that gets it done. And with the way things are going (inflation and the push for EVs), we'll need it more than ever to keep our relics on the road.

Merry Christmas to all.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Late to the party, but yes.. Happy New Year, Merry Christmas...

And to me... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online