SUPPORT MEMBER MAP

Robbabob

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
Guess I just realized the map displaying where members are is no longer around.

What gives?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's something @Jman423 is working on. Just have to be patient until he figures out how to implement that here. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
The map had quit working properly on the old site. Jman423 is planning on getting the map operational in the future.

Reactions: dmanns67
Upvote 0

smt 59

Thinking that the upgrade is more of a downgrade as so much was lost, like members interest, just some food for thought. It may be that change is not always good.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I think the change has been good even though we have lost some features. Give JMan some time and he will have everything straightened out. If you think about it, some of the features that we are complaining about not having NEVER existed before starting the initial software upgrades.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
The change in the software is not what has lost members. Member activity was on the decline before the switch. As I stated previously the map was not working properly before the switch due to compatibility with an update. We have hopes to have the member map back up and operational with this software change. Some of the other features means working with the vendors for us to be able to bring them back and JMan is working on those

Upvote 0

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
The trailblazers are slowly but surely fading into the past guys. Somehow we have to start pushing some of the newer vehicles into the lime light. Even though this site is geared towards all gmt's it is obviously a trailblazer site. The only tb's that will stand the test of time will mostly be the ss and we do not have that market at all, tbss owners and others got that covered. So in my opinion unless we gear the site more towards new vehicles, gmtnation.com is doomed. .....

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I totally agree with you Brandon.
The trailblazers are slowly but surely fading into the past guys. Somehow we have to start pushing some of the newer vehicles into the lime light. Even though this site is geared towards all gmt's it is obviously a trailblazer site. The only tb's that will stand the test of time will mostly be the ss and we do not have that market at all, tbss owners and others got that covered. So in my opinion unless we gear the site more towards new vehicles, gmtnation.com is doomed. .....
I totally agree with you Brandon. Even though I see a bunch of 360s and 370s there are far and few between enthusiasts.

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep, seeing more and more 360/370's in the scrap yards and not from crashes neither. Apart from the SS, some elite marques like Buicks and Saabs might have a longer lease on life but eventually those will also fade away. My TB has now been relegated to winter duty, hence, it will eventually rust to death. The Saab has been parked. I digress.

I think the problem with trying to attract new models is that nobody here is buying any of them, except one member who bought an Acadia. And the competition is platform specific. Want to start one for the new Colorado? We're late for that one. Lambda and Theta platforms, that ship has sailed. We're just late to the party.

I should just get a plate for my truck that says "XTINCT"

Upvote 0
Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
I have one local scrap yard. The GMT360/370s are:

2004 Trailblazer LS SWB (front collision)
2003 Trailblazer LT SWB (thrown rod)
2003 TrailBlazer EXT (collision)
2005 Trailblazer LT EXT (rollover collision)
2002 Trailblazer EXT (transmission failure at 220k miles)
2003 Envoy (catastrophic engine failure)
2006 Ascender LWB 5.3 (300k miles, rotted frame)

They'll be showing up more soon.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.