Member Map

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
We've opened up the "Member Map" to our community. Feel free to drop a marker on the map in your home town. The version of the current Member Map we're running is a stable beta, so more options and features may be added at a later time.

Currently, to add your location, just click the "Member Map" button in the navbar and then look for the "Add Location" button at the top right corner (above the map).

Let's see how many active members we get displayed on the map!

Disclaimer: You DO NOT have to post your home address (and we recommend you don't). You can simply enter in your city/state and it will drop a marker in the that general area.

Trios

Mar 27, 2014
Jman423 said:
We've opened up the "Member Map" to our community. Feel free to drop a marker on the map in your home town. The version of the current Member Map we're running is a stable beta, so more options and features may be added at a later time.

Currently, to add your location, just click the "Member Map" button in the navbar and then look for the "Add Location" button at the top right corner (above the map).

Let's see how many active members we get displayed on the map!

Disclaimer: You DO NOT have to post your home address (and we recommend you don't). You can simply enter in your city/state and it will drop a marker in the that general area.
It's just you and me right now Jman, and about as far away from each other as can be in the US....

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Trios said:
It's just you and me right now Jman, and about as far away from each other as can be in the US....
At least you're not REALLY in Canada... :ugh:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Done

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Done, First chicago area on the map. Woot

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

24v 4.2

Jan 16, 2013
I'm in.
Jman, it looks like we must be pretty close. Are you in Orlando?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
On the map in PA.

Trios

Mar 27, 2014
Look what you went and did, Jman. Pissed off a whole damn country.

Reactions: Sparky and smt 59

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Trios said:
Pissed off a whole damn country.
At today's exchange rate, that's like 91% of a *real* country.

Reactions: Sparky and Hatchet

Einst-Hawk

Jan 31, 2014
First South Carolina on the map

Mesoholics

Apr 2, 2012
The_Roadie said:
PM me your PayPal address and you'll get a 1/2 tank donation. But you gotta take pics. :smile:
Hey don't forget gas is like 5.50 a gallon here, You guys had better pony up the moolah.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Mesoholics said:
At least I only would need to burn a 1/4 tank to go egg their HQ so there's that.

The_Roadie said:
PM me your PayPal address and you'll get a 1/2 tank donation. But you gotta take pics. :smile:

Mesoholics said:
Hey don't forget gas is like 5.50 a gallon here, You guys had better pony up the moolah.

I think I want in on this egging adventure...... :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mesoholics

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The_Roadie said:
At today's exchange rate, that's like 91% of a *real* country.
Hey, don't make us come down there and burn the White House down again! Would just be a waste of two days. :crackup:

Reactions: dmanns67 and smt 59

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online